Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

43 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

While I praise the initiative to help kids with materials for their studies, I don't like the message of this video: what is bad about wanting to be a model or any other profession? I am a physicist myself and I deeply respect my scientist collegues, but imo you should not despise other jobs as "inferior", it's just something that you don't like, but somebody else does. I would not want to be farmer, and a farmer probably would not like what I do.  Imo in an ideal society kids should be encourage to do what they like and feel good doing, not forcing them in a discipline they don't like just becuase there aren't many people doing it.

29 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

While I praise the initiative to help kids with materials for their studies, I don't like the message of this video: what is bad about wanting to be a model or any other profession? I am a physicist myself and I deeply respect my scientist collegues, but imo you should not despise other jobs as "inferior", it's just something that you don't like, but somebody else does. I would not want to be farmer, and a farmer probably would not like what I do.  Imo in an ideal society kids should be encourage to do what they like and feel good doing, not forcing them in a discipline they don't like just becuase there aren't many people doing it.

Agree with you.  The ideology is good in theory (has a good intention) but failed in practice. this is not the best way to encourage youth to be scientist. Are models or athletes useless members of society?

But at least im glad her work for Verizon finally came out, i was expecting a commercial though not a awareness-raising campaing. (esp. in this way)

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

imo you should do whatever makes you happy but education should be above all else regardless of your profession and this commercial promotes education.The world would be a better place if education was more affordable.Although at the same time it tells you what the world needs or doesn't need which makes it pretty confusing.It offers kids more options i guess so it may be for the better since a lot of athletes and models chose their proffesion because higher education is still expensive in many countries

I think lot of kids aspire to be athletes, models or actors or singers because those that make it in those industries become wealthy without having to get student loans and studying hard. To a kid that sounds more attractive, i don't know any kids who like going to school lol. I get it that the commercial promotes education but I think everyone should strive to become whatever they wish to be. 

I suppose as someone who is apart of STEM I like it, And I am glad she is apart of an awarness campiagn because everybody LOVES to pick on models for being so successful and rich just because they model, especially Adriana. They shame them for not being doctors and stuff instead.

2 hours ago, MariaL said:

I think lot of kids aspire to be athletes, models or actors or singers because those that make it in those industries become wealthy without having to get student loans and studying hard. To a kid that sounds more attractive, i don't know any kids who like going to school lol. I get it that the commercial promotes education but I think everyone should strive to become whatever they wish to be. 

I agree and sometimes the industry fucking sucks lol. Esp for kids. Its a dark place sometimes. I seen a documentary about it and it changed my view forever. Like spare some kids and tell them better options are out there and they should be a little more open minded. Everything that glitters is not gold and children never realize that naturally, ofcourse.

2 hours ago, MariaL said:

A lot of athletes ,singers,models come from poor families which don't have many options other then getting into student debt and then working your ass off to pay those debts and pray you will stay healthy or not get fired.I agree they should know their options but that depends on their familly financial situation as well

Videos from yesterday sent by a friend on tumblr, she didn' tell me the ig username yet (we live in different time zones so I was sleeping when she sent them)

13195621_362751200786014_3444895175363526656_n.mp4

17631616_1331928126903543_8574105679009153024_n.mp4

It's form lotteelisa

13195621_362751200786014_3444895175363526656_n.mp4

17631616_1331928126903543_8574105679009153024_n.mp4

Edited by nhlovesadri