Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

And Миша, as for your video seeming choppy, it could be a number of different things from a slow computer, to having inproper codecs installed to be able to play the video back. Which version of the VS Show did you download from Slea's site, the 350megabyte or 700? The 700 megabyte file is very wide resolution, and some computers may cause playback to appear glitchy.

I have an xVid codec installed and a AMD 3700+ so I don't think these are the issue. I downloaded both the 350meg and the 700 and they both seem to "skip" slightly. Perhaps it was a problem with the video feed? Unless of course it plays flawlessly for other people...

Like I said, the best way to describe it is it seems to freeze for less than a second, then it speeds up for a second, plays normal for another second and does the same thing again.

I believe that the xVid makers only supply the source code and that every codec is third party...(correct me if I am wrong), so maybe you can tell me what codec you are using (please). :)

Thanks for your time Capt Snow!

Yeah, it's unlikely you will be having trouble with your system then. All I can think is that maybe you have the incorrect audio codec installed, I believe both of these videos were encoded with the AC3 audio filter, which if not installed can cause playback problems.

I have both Xvid and AC3 installed and mine plays correctly, though I have the same version, I didn't get it from slea's site, but I don't think anything is wrong with either video as most others seem to be viewing them alright.

I hope installing that AC3 filter works if you don't already have it installed, as I'm not really sure what else might be causing the problem. :/

Yeah, it's unlikely you will be having trouble with your system then. All I can think is that maybe you have the incorrect audio codec installed, I believe both of these videos were encoded with the AC3 audio filter, which if not installed can cause playback problems.

I have both Xvid and AC3 installed and mine plays correctly, though I have the same version, I didn't get it from slea's site, but I don't think anything is wrong with either video as most others seem to be viewing them alright.

I hope installing that AC3 filter works if you don't already have it installed, as I'm not really sure what else might be causing the problem. :/

I don't think it's a problem with my AC3 filter (I do have it installed). I converted portions of the video with Virtual Dub to uncompressed avi so that I could handle them with a video editing software (since it couldn't import xvid...although it can encode videos with xVid fine). This produces the exact same effects, I even had removed the audio. I've never had a problem with xVid and virtual dub as in fact I had used it for some other xVid videos in this thread.

So unless there was a problem with the videos hosted on sleas site I don't know what's wrong. I also think this is unlikely since I've gotten several things from slea and it was flawless. Maybe I will try converting the clips with a different program than Virtual Dub and see if this helps.