Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

please,how to download this?

The 2005 Victorias Secret Fashion Show HR HDTV AC3 5 1 XviD-442 [eztv] (699.37mb)

There should be a place on that page where you can download it. It's a torrent file so you will need a torrent client to get it to work. Download Bittorrent (http://www.bittorrent.com/) then open the .torrent file in Bittorrent. That should start a download sequence. You basically connect to a network of users who are all uploading/downloading the file.

I hope you get it working. We should use torrents more, they are really effective and require no hosting!

please,how to download this?

The 2005 Victorias Secret Fashion Show HR HDTV AC3 5 1 XviD-442 [eztv] (699.37mb)

There should be a place on that page where you can download it. It's a torrent file so you will need a torrent client to get it to work. Download Bittorrent (http://www.bittorrent.com/) then open the .torrent file in Bittorrent. That should start a download sequence. You basically connect to a network of users who are all uploading/downloading the file.

I hope you get it working. We should use torrents more, they are really effective and require no hosting!

Can anybody know how to get the AC3 to work? When I try to use it, it says "the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications."

You need an AC3 filter to play the file, I'm using the current K-Lite codec pack and it runs fine in Windows Media Player. The slow playback could be caused by Winamps lack of the ability to play large res files properly, or the computers lack of memory, all kinds of things. :/

You can get a standalone AC3 filter Here if you want.

I know I haven't been here in such a long long time because of my new job and new living location, but here are a couple links where you can download the 2005 vs fashion show if you use a bittorrent client. :)

Victorias Secret Fashion Show HDTV XviD-UMD [eztv] (345.74mb)

thankyou sakhmet! Im downloading the 699mb one and its going at a really sweet speed! :wub:

OMG lee!! ur totally gona burn a copy of that onto a cd for me right? :wub: loll :p .... -_- u will... :ninja:

what the? :wacko: deejay, that's your friend lee that always makes you those awesome adriana sigs? or is it not her? by the way, i miss you!!! :cry:!!

Slea,

Is there a way to download from this site? http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/adriana_lima/tv_shows/

I want to download this video "et online - angels shoot.asx," but it is a link (thus the .asx extension). If anyone knows how to download them, please let me know.

Thanks!

just click on them and then a window will open for you to download... if you`d like that i can convert the vid into .mpg and then upload it and post it here.

here`s the link ALimaFan .Enjoy :

http://rapidshare.de/files/8748097/et_onli..._shoot.mpg.html

Thanks Outofdark.

What happens is that when I left-click it, the video starts to play in the Windows Media Player, but I don't get any download options -- at least not for the ones with .asx extensions. But thanks again.

hi, sorry about that. the correct extension is .asf, i'm not sure why it ended up as .asx. if you rename it, it should play just find in windows media player or mplayer classic. i'll rename it on the site soon.