Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

TY Capt Snow. Can u also tell me what is the name of the song & artist that was used in this & previous ad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paps'n'Scar "Vieni con me"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THX Thiago. Downloading right now. ;-)

http://rapidshare.de/files/2900515/AD_-_TI...MPEG2_.mpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/2900330/AD_-_TI...MPEG2_.mpg.html

try these, these are the two versions that I think were not posted. sorry if repost

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In your first post files weren't found. Second is good but there's only 2 of them. Where is 1 version. First version is this taht was posted few days ago??

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question, and probably no one has it, but I might as well ask...

Why is it so hard for me to find a full length version of the 2002 and 2003 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows from Fashion TV? Not CBS, not ABC, but FTV. I know they exist...LOL :laugh: :laugh:

I have always wanted to see them. All I'm able to get a hold of is 24 second snippets featuring Adriana Lima...which are great...but where do folks get those clips from?

Don't they come from an entire show?

Anyone wouldn't have a copy of 2002 or 2003 from FTV would they?

Thanks guys. :laugh: :p

Guest limalover

Hey guys I am new here and I am working on a Adriana Lima compilation video and I'll be sure to post it when I am done, but can anyone help me out a little bit.

First of all, I have the whole Victoria's Secret 2002 Fashion Show but I've seen some backstage footage of Lima that I am missing, could anyone hook me up with a video that contains this backstage footage? (Perhaps it is in the 2002 highlight video in the first page of this thread)

Secondly, I love your site Slea, there are tons of videos and the download speed is great. But, does Slea have nearly every Lima video that has ever been leaked?

I know it's missing the 2002 highlight video and I have a fashion catwalk video that he didn't post ( i got it from a paysite ). If there are any videos that I missed out from his site that are essential lima videos I would appreciate if someone pointed me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help my friends. :)

Hey guys I am new here and I am working on a Adriana Lima compilation video and I'll be sure to post it when I am done, but can anyone help me out a little bit.
can't wait!
Secondly, I love your site Slea, there are tons of videos and the download speed is great. But, does Slea have nearly every Lima video that has ever been leaked?

I know it's missing the 2002 highlight video and I have a fashion catwalk video that he didn't post ( i got it from a paysite ). If there are any videos that I missed out from his site that are essential lima videos I would appreciate if someone pointed me in the right direction.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i doubt it, not even close - i don't have that much. carsten from wft has a movie gallery with plenty of clips i don't carry. it's here: http://in-my-opinion.org/adriana%20lima-movie-gallery.html

(what was the site with the 2002 backstage stuff?)

Guest limalover

I don't remember what site it was, all I remember is it had Adriana in red/black lingerie looking into a mirror. I don't believe that clip was in the rip of the show on your site Slea. :( Also, thanks for the link although I don't have much use for realmedia clips :( .

I'm currently going through all the pages in this thread to see if I missed anything. Really what I am looking for is any photoshoot clips or catwalk videos (anything that isn't realvideo however) and if anyone has something nice that I haven't seen I would really appreciate it.

I found these two videos in this thread so far but they seem to be down:

VS Fashion Show 2000 Cannes

VH1 All Access AAA Adriana Lima clips only

Anyone have any fresh links to those? I would really appreciate it.

By the way, here is the clip that was missing from your site Slea and hopefully this will be new to some people:

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=357KYEA...9R1UH50G74RVXPN

Thanks for your time and help!

Can anyone tell me the title & artist song in the recent TIM commercials? (you know, yellow bikini, dancing)

i always see it on TV here but I don't know what it is...

if someone can tell me, please send me a PM...though I don't know the next time i'll be able to access a computer

Guest limalover

can somebody please tell me if these are actually adriana, it's very hard to see on my video (its kinda low quality) and there is another girl (megan ewing i think) in between the running shots.

cap55pq.jpg

cap65ey.jpg

also, all shots of the girl in the bed are not adriana right?

Guest Lullaby

Yes it's Adriana and Megan Ewing was not in those videos.

And its been awhile but I don't think Adriana is the only one in the bed shots.