Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

THANKS babypink!

i've added a few fan-made videos to my gallery, 3 old chilax vids and 3 made by ALimaFan over at WFT. haven't had a chance to thumb them yet though. http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/adriana_lima/fan_videos

and just so everyone knows, i didn't collect most of the videos in this gallery, they were collected by another lima fan. i bought them from this collector on ebay so i could put them online. and it turns out that the person i bought them is actually a bellazon member, i just didn't realise it. :)

i'll be back in a week or so (i'm running a marathon in 6 weeks, so in between work and training i have like no lima time. :()

THANKS babypink!

i've added a few fan-made videos to my gallery, 3 old chilax vids and 3 made by ALimaFan over at WFT. haven't had a chance to thumb them yet though. http://xero.org.au/~slea/movies/adriana_lima/fan_videos

and just so everyone knows, i didn't collect most of the videos in this gallery, they were collected by another lima fan. i bought them from this collector on ebay so i could put them online. and it turns out that the person i bought them is actually a bellazon member, i just didn't realise it. :)

i'll be back in a week or so (i'm running a marathon in 6 weeks, so in between work and training i have like no lima time. :()

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you slea! ur website is awesome

I have a question. I wasn't her for some time & I've lack of time to browse so many pages in this section. Can anyone colud tell me is there any newer TIM ad than this where Adriana walks in the fountain?? If there is newer ad couls someone tell me on wich page is the link or repost link. Many THX. :)