Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:heart:

Don't feel bad, vera_mds, it's Christmas time! :fun:

The second version of this Miracle Bra commercial is 30 seconds long (*snicker*) and features more illicit* footage of Adriana sitting on the couch and stairs. Unfortunately, this 30-second version is NOT in High Def but I will post a (non) High Def version of the commercial later next week.

(*Illicit footage not included)

:laugh:

Don't feel bad, vera_mds, it's Christmas time! :fun:

The second version of this Miracle Bra commercial is 30 seconds long (*snicker*) and features more illicit* footage of Adriana sitting on the couch and stairs. Unfortunately, this 30-second version is NOT in High Def but I will post a (non) High Def version of the commercial later next week.

(*Illicit footage not included)

It's all good ... :)

and thanks anyway... merry chistmas!!! :fun:

I've just seen the VSFS 2008 and I'm still in shock. The whole thing turned into a gigantic PINK segment!

Dear VS CEOs, if you can read this I would like to remind you that "VSFS" stands for "Victoria's Secret FASHION Show" and not for "The Victoria's Secret Show". Focus on the damn clothes, models and make up and not on the guest "stars" and idiotic interludes. How the hell can you mess up a show focused on beautiful women in skimpy clothes?! Use less pink for god's sake. Red, black and white are THE colors for lingerie. Make the clothes simple but elegant and not weird like that (unintentionally) hilarious giraffe outfit from last year. When it comes to music pick something matching the mood. For a dark segment Massive Attack's "Angel" should be a no-brainer. Forget about poppy, kiddy songs. Simply remember that though things cute, playful and fun are good for marketing clothes young people wear when it comes to lingerie keeping everything sexy, seductive and elegant is much better.

Oh! And use less photoshopping in catalog pictures. Since a year or so the amount of airbrushing is not just obvious, but simply ridiculous.

Best Regards,

A VSFS 2001 fan.

Don't take this post too seriously Bellazon! :laugh:

@vera_mds: Is the B&W commercial supposed to cut off like that? Or is that the entire commercial?

Anyway, here's the VS Pajama commercial from 2007, available for the first time in 720p (non) High Definition!

VICTORIA'S SECRET PAJAMA SALE COMMERCIAL 2007

featuring Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr & Selita Ebanks

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p (non) HD commercial!

31533190.53cbcc.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:30 SECONDS

@vera_mds: Is the B&W commercial supposed to cut off like that? Or is that the entire commercial?

Anyway, here's the VS Pajama commercial from 2007, available for the first time in 720p (non) High Definition!

VICTORIA'S SECRET PAJAMA SALE COMMERCIAL 2007

featuring Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr & Selita Ebanks

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p (non) HD commercial!

31533190.53cbcc.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:30 SECONDS

MARVELOUS!!!!!!!! thankx Vamp :clap: