Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:heart:

@Joe: Nope.

There were THREE VS Christmas commercials that aired during the VSFS 2008 and I am making all three available for D/L in 720p HD. I will post the 1080i versions later.

All High Def videos are in 720p High Definition

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET XMAS COMMERCIAL

60-SECOND VERSION

31461229.4d9753.jpg

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET XMAS COMMERCIAL

30-SECOND VERSION**

31461235.62e8e3.jpg

**NOTE: This version omits all of the Heidi and Marisa footage from the 60-second version

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET GIFT BAG COMMERCIAL**

31461236.00f23d.jpg

**NOTE: Although the ad uses footage from the XMAS commercials, this is technically NOT an XMAS commercial

I've had an assful and I am ready to retire for the rest of the year! PLEASE, NO MORE!!! :p

:laugh:

In terms of wanting to see the VSFS 2008 in High Def, I recommend going to VSHolic to find the links. A lot of people will be downloading the 720p version, so don't be left out! I remember last year when the VSFS 2007 was posted for download, it had very little response and it quickly disappeared (only to have demand for it rise a few months later).

BUT.....if y'all want to see the 1080i HD version of the show (which I'm sure not very many of you want to), then give me a holler. I'll give you that 1080i HD fix you won't find anywhere else. ;)

^^Yup, I totally missed my opportunity to cap that one. But its still a bummer though, because even if I did cap it, the commercial would still not be in HD. I was like "The Xmas commercials are in High Def but not the Mircale Bra one? What a bunch of ass-backwards bullsh*t!"

Anyway, you're doing the Lord's work, azkid. Kudos. :fun:

Hey guys :wave: I know I'm hardly around now but I made a little video using clips of Adri from this year to celebrate her rocking out 2008.

I hope you enjoy it! :flower:

P.S. VH! Your HD video captures are Ammmmmmmmmmazing :drool: Thanks for sharing

Im in love w/you video! :wub:

VH ... Thanks for all the amazing commercials! :heart:

I come bearing more pictures - I screencapped the entire show from the 1.4GB HD capture, yay!

I'm still in the middle of pulling out all the Adriana caps and adding them to adrianalimafan.net, but for the impatient souls amongst you, click the picture below to go to the gallery of all 2116 screencaps, all 1300x740 pixels in size. When I say 'entire show', I mean every runway and backstage snippet. I skipped over the audience, pink carpet celebs, Usher, and the designer clip. There's loads of pictures of all the girls, and some really nice backstage shots as well that I didn't even notice when I watched it the first time around, they flashed by so quickly!

nyep2e.jpg

Feel free to do with these whatever you want, post them anywhere, use them for anything, etc! :wave:

I'm also still in the middle of uploading zips with all the caps for easy download, I'll add those to the site as soon as they finish, but it will be another couple of hours, at least!