Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:heart:

While this isn't the same Miracle Bra commercial seen on Youtube (the one uploaded by AFL), it sure as hell ain't in High Def either, so SUCK IT, Youtube!

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET MIRACLE BRA FEATURING ADRIANA LIMA

Click on the thumbnail to download the 1080i High Definition commercial!

30968922.35c9ae.jpg

MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p High Definition commercial!

30968941.7d5913.jpg

MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TECH SPECS: 1920x1080 & 1280x720, Dolby AC3 Stereo, Xvid, AVI format

Lastly, the video is NOT watermarked. If you will upload this to Screwtube or any other streaming site, be sure that you please give proper credit. (If you don't give credit, then you have my permission to go 'EFF YOURSELF.)

:laugh:

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information. :cry:

Sh*t!!!! Why does Adriana have to appear on Extra? That show is not even broadcast in 'effing HD! Heidi's fitting was show in HD but not Adriana? Why, dear god, why? :(

Anyway, I'll cap the segment. But I might not post it until tomorrow because I'll also be standing in line at the Gamestop at Universal Studios to snag my early copy of Gears Of War 2 before it gets released at midnight.

Here's the 30-second clip of Adriana's VSFS 2008 fitting. Unlike Entertainment Tonight, EXTRA is not filmed in High Def, so the video looks like low quality crap. ABSOLUTE CRAP! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

ADRIANA LIMA VSFS 2008 FITTING ON EXTRA - 11-06-2008

Click on the thumbnail to download the 480p video!

31010485.f0bd09.jpg

TECH SPECS: 720x480, MP3 Stereo, MPEG-4 Encode, AVI format

BTW, Adriana says these exact words to the camera: "You know, to wear this kind of bling, you need to have VERY expensive breasts!" Looks like someone is gonna make that their sig!

OH ... MY ... GOD!

I can't even talk ... I mean ...

SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT! ... IM IN LOVE W/THIS WOMAN :heart: :heart:

Thanks sooo sooo soooooooooooooooo much ... Im so so freakin' happy

You're the best! :heart: :heart: :heart: