Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

The Maybelline LE calendar will not be available for purchase but you can sign up here for a chance to win a free copy:

http://www.vmagazine.com/maybelline_enter.php

Let's all sign up. With a bit of luck we can get scans for the whole family :D

that's not fair! only americans can sign up :yuckky:

sheebshag i thought you were european...

I am. But I signed up anyway. Where does it say only Americans can sign up? There's a field for "country" in the sign-up form so that gave me the impression it's international...

EDIT: Ah, in the rules section. Well, that sucks...

yeah the first thing i read was the rules :(

The Maybelline LE calendar will not be available for purchase but you can sign up here for a chance to win a free copy:

http://www.vmagazine.com/maybelline_enter.php

Let's all sign up. With a bit of luck we can get scans for the whole family :D

that's not fair! only americans can sign up :yuckky:

sheebshag i thought you were european...

I am. But I signed up anyway. Where does it say only Americans can sign up? There's a field for "country" in the sign-up form so that gave me the impression it's international...

EDIT: Ah, in the rules section. Well, that sucks...

yeah the first thing i read was the rules :(

Well I applied for it ^-^ If I end up winning I'll send the calendar to Sasha so she can scan it and share it with everyone. If she doesn't mind of course :blush: I'd do it, but I don't have a scanner and even if I did, I probably wouldn't scan it as well as she does :laugh:

Hi! :wave: I've got this mental image of Adriana in my head and it's driving me crazy trying to figure out where it's from. I see her bent over, one leg propped up on a chair, maybe, while she pulls up her stocking or something, and I think she's in this look. ~~~> http://adrianalimafan.net/screencaps/view/...t-is-sexy-2003/ Only that's not the pose I'm talking about. Maybe the outfit's actually the purple one from the 2003 VSFS, but she looks up at the camera in this image I have, and the camera view of her is straight up, not slanted like in those pics. I'm pretty sure it's a commercial or something in motion.

Hmm, none of these match your description 100% but maybe you've got the wrong mental image?

Anyway, these two came to mind after reading your description. However, the first one has Gisele bent forward with one leg up and Adriana in the background so it's probably not that one. And the other one, well... she doesn't have a leg up in that so it's probably not that one either.

:/

post-15989-1218884275_thumb.jpg

post-15989-1218884324_thumb.jpg

Well I applied for it ^-^ If I end up winning I'll send the calendar to Sasha so she can scan it and share it with everyone. If she doesn't mind of course :blush: I'd do it, but I don't have a scanner and even if I did, I probably wouldn't scan it as well as she does :laugh:

Hahaha of course I don't mind - I'd never mind!! Some of the coolest stuff I've scanned is stuff other fans have kindly sent me! :D :wave: :heart:

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting for Part II of my Supermodel Obsessions exclusive. And I know many of you were expecting pictures. Well, I currently do not have any more pictures :(

I have something better...A VIDEO!!! :D VS will be putting up webisodes on Thursday around the current Supermodel Obsession collection. What I have here is the complete collection of the webisodes. So you all are getting an advance viewing ;) Also, instead of having you download/view each webisode individually, the video I uploaded contains ALL the videos in the series :)

Unfortunately there are inconsiderate people who like to mooch off videos from forums and put it on YouTube :( Which was why I tagged the video. I worked very hard to provide you all with this video, and it would be very upsetting for someone who didn't do anything but download the video to take credit for my hard work!!!

Anyways, here is the video :D ...

Supermodel Obsessions, Fall 2008: Part II: (Full Video)

Capped and Etc. by Me (w/ help from adri-fan)

Please DO NOT Remove Mt Tag and/or Upload this onto your YouTube Page. Thanks! :)

41694010xw2.jpg

Click on Image to Download

I also made avatars from this video. Instead of bogging down the forum, I uploaded them onto my blog: http://thepinkcouture.livejournal.com/10715.html

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting for Part II of my Supermodel Obsessions exclusive. And I know many of you were expecting pictures. Well, I currently do not have any more pictures :(

I have something better...A VIDEO!!! :D VS will be putting up webisodes on Thursday around the current Supermodel Obsession collection. What I have here is the complete collection of the webisodes. So you all are getting an advance viewing ;) Also, instead of having you download/view each webisode individually, the video I uploaded contains ALL the videos in the series :)

Unfortunately there are inconsiderate people who like to mooch off videos from forums and put it on YouTube :( Which was why I tagged the video. I worked very hard to provide you all with this video, and it would be very upsetting for someone who didn't do anything but download the video to take credit for my hard work!!!

Supermodel Obsessions, Fall 2008: Part II: (Full Video)

Capped and Etc. by Me (w/ help from adri-fan)

Please DO NOT Remove Mt Tag and/or Upload this onto your YouTube Page. Thanks! :)

41694010xw2.jpg

Click on Image to Download

I also made avatars from this video. Instead of bogging down the forum, I uploaded them onto my blog: http://thepinkcouture.livejournal.com/10715.html