Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

I can't get enough of Adriana Lima!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Her accent is sooooo adorable! :heart:

She's always have had a beautiful accent, and she's stunning as always! Of course :wub:

Is it just me or I'm i getting a little annoyed with Karolina always talking and Adri

not being able to say a word. *&@*(#

Thank-You for the videos everyone!

:hug:

I can't get enough of Adriana Lima!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Her accent is sooooo adorable! :heart:

She's always have had a beautiful accent, and she's stunning as always! Of course :wub:

Is it just me or I'm i getting a little annoyed with Karolina always talking and Adri

not being able to say a word. *&@*(#

Thank-You for the videos everyone!

:hug:

Maybe they dont let her talk because its hard to understand what she says and she still has not properly grasped English, instead she is one of those models who has become worse at English. Have you ever thought of that.

KK is way better at promoting VS than Adriana, that is why she does not talk much and this is coming from a fellow Lima fan. :)

I agree about sounding very girlish. I was watching her on a Victoria's Secret You Tube video and did get that sense from her. I have just started reading about her in the last 6 months so I don't know what she sounded like before.

However, from what I have read about Salvador De Bahia, the accent is heavier than other parts of Brazil so maybe that's one reason it is difficult to transition between English and Portuguese for her. Maybe she is trying to talk too fast. I don't know.

But hey, its okay and I admire anyone that can speak more than one language. I wish I could although I know a little bit of Spanish but not enough... :) :)

Maybe they dont let her talk because its hard to understand what she says and she still has not properly grasped English, instead she is one of those models who has become worse at English. Have you ever thought of that.

KK is way better at promoting VS than Adriana, that is why she does not talk much and this is coming from a fellow Lima fan. :)

I have agree with you, she used to talk so much better. Proof:

She talked slowly, yet calmly and with a more natural accent.

Nowadays, although she has more enthusiasm when she speaks(which is good), I feel that it is rushed and sometimes I think that she sounds like a little girl; it looks like she's too excited and really wants to get those words out. C'mon Adri you're turning 27 this year...

She used to talk so much better. I found her accent more mysterious and innocent. When english is not your first language, talking slowly and pronouncing words to their fullest is the right way. I find it super-sexy. That's why I really like accents of some models.

But Adri can't be blamed for it. I reckon that VS has told her to become more outgoing and enthusiastic, getting her more interviews, promoting more stuff. That is all good fun and publicity for her, but it's not what she is. The reason Heidi is such a great spokesmodel is that she has always been ultra-bubbly. Adriana was the girl that could light up a room, without even saying a word. (ok so she still is, but you know what I mean ;) )

This is mine:

2centx100reverseac9.jpg

Btw, this is coming from a another Lima fan.