Bellazon

NBA

goose

• 2 weeks later...

im really starting not to care for basketball anymore, the nuggets are being strange. and melo is a jerk. i saw him at the mall the other day and he wouldn't give me an autograph. next time i see him im gonna kick him in his shin. better watch out mister anthony :mad: the king is angry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris Webber just got traded to the 76ers along with Matt Barnes and Michael Bradley for Brian Skinner, Kenny Thomas and Corliss Williamson.

This is one of the most one sided deals I have seen. Kings should have gotten more for Webber than this even though his contract is huge. I mean he is putting up All-Star numbers and a triple double threat.

Philly on the other hand became a contender with this trade. They now have AI, Webber, Igoudala, Kyle Krover, Green, Dalembert..............that's a damn good team. They are not going to beat Detroit though. Even Miami for that matter.

Your right H1Man, Philly will probably not win the East, but getting Webber at least gives them a shot. I've have not seen so many big time players get traded in one day in years. I would have never thought Antoine Walker would get sent back to Boston or Baron Davis get traded away. Even the pathetic Knicks made a few moves (albeit minor). What an exciting two days for NBA fans. :fun: