Bellazon

NBA

goose

Well, Mavs couldn't pull it off. I didn't sleep at all because of that lost. But as coach Avery said, champions have to lose also. The Spurs, and as much as I don't like admitting it, the Pistons. It's going to take me a while to get over this...but it may be best that Miami won. They were getting old. Younger Mavs players need to work on some things too.

as i was saying to someone last night...no names mentioned....Miami winning was a fluke, it came down to veterans vs. rookies team and coaching wise. Now for Miami they wont have the same head coach next season because Pat Riley said he's only coaching this season and even with the same players I dont think the Heat was that good of a team this season I personally think they got lucky. It came down to experience and Riley has that over Johnson. I highly doubt the Heat will win it next season again. Now saying the East is the superior coast thats a negative....who do they have, they Pistons are a contender and the Heat ever single season. Compare that to the West where you have The Suns, Spurs, Mavericks and the other teams yes including the Lakers are just avg but hey at least the make it to the playoffs over the .500 mark while the east you can have a sub .500 record and make it to the playoffs.