Bellazon

NBA

goose

Haters say what, now?

Jordan has six :p

i kid i kid :laugh: i couldn't resist though. I'm happy for Lebron even though i'm not a Heat fan, he's deserved it for a while. hopefully the next match up between him and KD in a final is better though. >_> didn't live up to expectations at alll.

Haters say what, now?

i kid i kid :laugh: i couldn't resist though. I'm happy for Lebron even though i'm not a Heat fan, he's deserved it for a while. hopefully the next match up between him and KD in a final is better though. >_> didn't live up to expectations at alll.

Bill Russell has 11. Your point? :D

First it was because he didn't have any, now it's because he's only got one. Haters will always find a reason to hate. I%20dont%20know.gif

I'm a bandwagon fan and proud. No fucks are given. I'm an NFL fan, not NBA. :rofl:

Haters say what, now?

First it was because he didn't have any, now it's because he's only got one. Haters will always find a reason to hate. I%20dont%20know.gif

I'm a bandwagon fan and proud. No fucks are given. I'm an NFL fan, not NBA. :rofl:

touche :laugh: and i was thinking the same thing. everyone who is saying the haters will shut up now are wrong. as you said they'll just find another reason to hate him and if all else fails, make fun of his receding hairline :rofl:

samee NFL and soccer even MLB comes before NBA for me but i gotta stay up to date with water cooler talk :morning:

To elaborate a bit on the water cooler talk...

Also it's not all the time you get to see what happened a few years ago with 3 of the biggest stars all on one team. Plus add on the pressure in a very hard league (mind you not too many pure superstars now) the only other comparison with that many stars in another league i guess is the Eagles and look what they did last season :ninja:

But still, i'm just happy bosh got it as well (as an ex raptor kinda follower Canadian pride.)

hey, whoa, Philly guy here! :p but all true. even if i think bosh looks like a dinosaur, he completely stepped it up this year. proving any doubters wrong (myself included) who said it was a big 2 not a big 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haters say what, now?

That's true :laugh: and love the honesty :rofl: .

Nash to the Lakers! Will he finally get get his ring?

In other news Dwight Howard is the new Lebron only more annoying.

He's definitely more annoying although he can't be as much of a traitor since he wasn't born there by contrast :laugh: . He'll probably finally get one, but probably just be rememberd as being just another guy on a team that got a bunch of randomly good people by questionable means :whistle: . I'm sure further down the line people who weren't there will just see two time MVP and NBA Champion though :laugh: .

• 2 weeks later...

^ I was gonna reply when I first heard the trade, but for some odd reason Magic sending (arguably) the best center in the league, and their projected franchise player to the Lakers, or AI getting traded from Philly to Denver didn't seem newsworthy to me. strong%3Eression.gif

Seriously though, Bynum has some question marks, but if he is healthy and dedicated, him having an amazing year (say 24/13) is really likely. If he just improves his passing a bit, he'll make Philly a serious headache for the top dogs of the east.

Now as far as Lakers go, I'm not happy to see the NBA becoming a league of super teams, but at least none of these guys besides Howard are at their primes. Even though I'm a Laker fan, unless Miami makes it to the finals again, I won't mind seeing them eleminated in conference semis / finals. :ninja:

typical LA fan I guess. :p

regarding the "Super" teams; They need to cut down the NBA. Get rid of a few teams. Even if they just get rid of 2 teams it'd noticeably improve the league. right now it's too watered down talent wise and there's always at least 5 teams each year that have absolutely no chance of doing anything.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first big trade of the year just went through, with:

Memphis getting: Ed Davis, Tayshaun Prince, Austin Daye

Toronto getting: Rudy Gay, Hamed Haddadi

Detroit getting: Jose Calderon

This move seems like a salary dump for Memphis and Detroit, while Toronto are trying to improve their roster with a great scorer/athlete in Gay. However as soon as I heard the Gay to Raptors rumours there was only one question in my mind. . . :shifty:

How does this guy feel about the trade? :rofl:

• 1 month later...