Bellazon

NBA

goose

Miami doesn't equal South Beach. Just saying. :cain:

Whatever. :whistle: I don't even know why you are posting here, considering that you hate basketball so F'N much. <_<

Because it relates to where I live, and I thought I'd give some input from Miami's point of view. Oh, please pardon my audacity at thinking I might be able to partake in a discussion about a major news story. I'm so so very sorry.

:/

EDIT: That last bit was a little rude, so I removed it.

The amount of fans he gained yesterday is nothing compared to the amount he lost. Even the Cavs didn't know of his decision until the last minute. He screwed over his team and the entire city of Cleveland.

LeBron, you are the best, but you're also a narcissistic bitch. I understand you want to win some rings but the way you did this. :no:

The amount of fans he gained yesterday is nothing compared to the amount he lost. Even the Cavs didn't know of his decision until the last minute. He screwed over his team and the entire city of Cleveland.

LeBron, you are the best, but you're also a narcissistic bitch. I understand you want to win some rings but the way you did this. :no:

Right on!!! well said.. it's true i was always a big fan but he definately loses some points in the respect area from me :(

@ AnaBBarrosFan it says you are from Miami, Florida in your description there sooo you don't have to defend your self love :heart: I agree with you 100%

Miami doesn't equal South Beach. Just saying. :cain:

Whatever. :whistle: I don't even know why you are posting here, considering that you hate basketball so F'N much. <_<

Because it relates to where I live, and I thought I'd give some input from Miami's point of view. Oh, please pardon my audacity at thinking I might be able to partake in a discussion about a major news story. I'm so so very sorry.

:/

EDIT: That last bit was a little rude, so I removed it.

:laugh: Ok. point taken. However, there are much more important news going on in the world(and I'm guessing in Miami) than LeBron choosing to relocate in your city. I would tell you to something that I'm not gonna mention because I would be accused of being sexist if I did. Thing is, most people comment here on basketball because, they know, like basketball. :) But hey, if you wanna give some input, in it's all good then. My bad.

Anyway, back on topic. Please Lakers, resign Derek Fisher RIGHT NOW!!! :yes: The Heat got too many players already. Now they want Fisher. L.A., do not let Fisher go to Miami, PLEASE!!! :no:

Right on!!! well said.. it's true i was always a big fan but he definately loses some points in the respect area from me :(

@ AnaBBarrosFan it says you are from Miami, Florida in your description there sooo you don't have to defend your self love :heart: I agree with you 100%

Yeah guys :/ .

The Heat have too many players? I didn't know they had more than 3 on their roster. :laugh: Fisher needs to stay in LA, win one more, and retire with Phil.

Too many GOOD players, Matt. Now that the Heat have added LeBron and Bosh, they really don't need that good of a point guard. It might take them a while to gel together as well. Fish best stay with the team and system he knows.

Well the Heat def need somebody. Fisher is not that good these days anyway. I don't think he'd start if he wasn't with the Lakers.

They might find a few decent role players under the pretense of thinking they can get an easy ring if they play for a little less money maybe, but we'll see...

I wonder if it was true about Delonte West sleeping with LeBron's mother :ninja: .

Shaq and Duncan are old, LeBron betrayed me, I need a new favorite <_< .

You a Spurs fan, right?! WTF do u care about Lebron going to the Heat?! :huh: I guess you are folowing the Golden Rule of "It's not about the player, its about the uniform". However, if he doesn't go to your main rival team, shouldn't be angry at him.

Now, as for Shaq join the CELTICS, O'Neal should be :war: :lullaby: :beating::clobber: :voodoo: No former Laker or Celtic player has ever played for the other because IT'S THE CARDINAL RULE!!! :yes: It's true of other sports as well when dealing with rival teams. Dodgers-Giants, Red Sox-Yankees(Babe Ruth doesn't count cause he was traded), and I' sure there is one in football and hockey as well. Anyway, does Shaq really believe he is gonna ride the big 3 to ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP?! :cain::whistle::rofl::laugh::no: :doofywave: Shaq is old, Ray Allen is old, KG is old, and Paul Pierce is a year older than Kobe. You add Rasheed Wallace in there, gather up for the AARP meeting. :D

If Rondo can improve just a little bit more than he already has there's no reason why they can't contend in the East for a title. This will be the last year though.

The Celtics are as good as their gonna get. The fact that they added Shaq is most likely gonna hurt them more than he helps them. despite their age, Boston is still 1st and foremost, a fastbreak team, and O'Neal slows them down. He can only play one way, and that is a half court style. All of his championships were with half court teams. Lebron is a fastbreak player, and when Shaq joined the team, the stats were down. Might be that way in Miami as well, but that is whole different ballgame. I think Orlando and Miami are the front runners to represent the Eastern Conference this upcoming season. Look for the Lakers to 3-peat. OKC is good, but they are gonna have to wait their turn.