Bellazon

NBA

goose

I wish my friend still worked at the Palace, I could have courtside frickin seats. Actually it would be more like court end seats, you know where all the camera guys sit, I could get behind them. But of course he doesn't work there anymore, so it's all for nothing. :/

I think the Pistons are gonna win :) , but the Spurs are pretty damn good so I won't be at all surprised if they win it.

hell yeah, did you guys expect anything else from horry, when the let that ball go at the end of OT i knew it was going in, there was no doubt about it, anyway i think that all but sealed the victory, i dont really think the pistons can win 2 in a row here in san antonio.

^^ although i said that the victory was sealed, im still a little nervous, i really hope we dont lose game 7 and drop our last 2 games at home, that would be pathetic. anyway, im still confident we will win, i think tim will play like the mvp he is, and manu will be clutch, and i expect someone else to really step it up, like horry again, or maybe berry, im only really concerned with parker, ive noticed that the longer a series goes, the crappier and crappier he plays, so i hope he can break down the defence, be aggresive and not turn the damn ball over, so if we do all these things, then no doubt we'll be celebrating a championship tomorrow :yes:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

go spurs go

we were awsome, tim played like a fuckin stud today, he was agressive and took over the game when we needed it most, manu was big time

im watching some local coverage right now, and tony parker is going fucking crazy right now, singing some song in french with his friends...its funny as hell :laugh:

tim and manu will be on the cover of the wheaties box

and did you guys see our championship hats, its freaking tight, im getting one probably tomorrow, although it gonna cost me like 40 bucks <_< <_< <_<

..............but i guess it worth it!!!!!