Bellazon

Actresses and their stupid claims

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes

I am so sick of hearing actresses claiming that parts of their body is natural, even though it's obvious it's not! Blatantly lying! What can be more stupid?

1) Shannon Elizabeth claimed that her breasts are natural, many people disagreed when after watching 'American Pie'. I am totally convinced it's fake, because I have a video of her earlier performance (pre-implants) in 'Dish Dogs'.

2)Demi Moore claimed that her breasts are natural too. Yeah right, compare her performance in 'Blame It On Rio' and 'Striptease'.

3) Tara Reid claimed that she was natural, until the infamous exposure at P.Diddy's party.

2)Demi Moore claimed that her breasts are natural too. Yeah right, compare her performance in 'Blame It On Rio' and 'Striptease'.

Hers look natural tho..I never ever would have thought that she`s had plastic surgery. Plus, consider that she gave birth a few times.

3) Tara Reid claimed that she was natural, until the infamous exposure at P.Diddy's party.

:laugh: That was pretty funny actually.. Did she really think that people would believe her going from an A cup to like a C cup in one day? :blink:

It's not a problem, and it's no one's business whether they're real or not. What do you get out of knowing if someone's breasts are real or not?

I don't find anything wrong with women who have gotten implants and I don't find it wrong or disgusting that they've gotten it. Whatever makes them happy.

It's not a problem, and it's no one's business whether they're real or not. What do you get out of knowing if someone's breasts are real or not?

I don't find anything wrong with women who have gotten implants and I don't find it wrong or disgusting that they've gotten it. Whatever makes them happy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe your are right and I think you don`t understand me :D For me it`s wrong to have implants and to say that`s not true. They are lying to himself. If they make this for them and they are happy, why are they lying? I respect woman with implants as the same as woman without implants ( Damn the sentence is very wrong :( ) Hope you understand what I want to say :D

I agree with you Acro, very few actresses will admit to have had any work done..and it's kinda ridiculous to lie about the obvious. I guess though, if you're so vain to spend so much money on your looks, you'd probably be hesitant to admit you gave nature a little hand.

No, Acro. I fully understood what you meant. :) I'm just saying, although you feel it is wrong to lie about it, I still believe it isn't anyone's business at all - even if someone lies about it or not. If they're lying, it's cause it's none of your business unless they want it to be.

It's not about being vain, it's about it being personal. It's someone's business, it's their business. When someone is telling a secret, would you mind someone butting in and asking what you're talking about? You would, right? Cause it's between you and the other person whom you want it to be shared with. So, as a result, you're gonna end up lying about what's being spoken, or say, "No, I'm sorry. I'm having a private conversation." Exactly, it's private.

I suppose..but if I got breast implants, or any kind of cosmetic surgery and people were looking at me differently and questioning..I'd probably own up to it. But I'd never spend tens of thousands of dollars enhancing/'fixing' my looks.

I think Holla is right. It is none of our business. Plain and simple.

I, personally, think plastic surgery is disgusting and I truly do look down on women who've had it done. My mother had her breasts done almost seven years ago and I do not like them. She really had no reason to get them done and I don't think they look very good.

However, if a woman has cancer and loses her breasts, or if someone is in a car accident and is disfigured then I can understand having work done.

But for the sake of changing your body because you don't like it and you think bigger breasts will make you feel better? I don't think it's right, that's my opinion. Be happy with what God and your parents gave you.

I think Holla is right.  It is none of our business.  Plain and simple. 

I, personally, think plastic surgery is disgusting and I truly do look down on women who've had it done.  My mother had her breasts done almost seven years ago and I do not like them.  She really had no reason to get them done and I don't think they look very good.

However, if a woman has cancer and loses her breasts, or if someone is in a car accident and is disfigured then I can understand having work done.

But for the sake of changing your body because you don't like it and you think bigger breasts will make you feel better?  I don't think it's right, that's my opinion.  Be happy with what God and your parents gave you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Be happy with what God and your parents gave you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's easier for you to say that because you're a pretty. Let's face it: most girls who are unhappy enough with their appearances to want plastic surgery wouldn't create avatars and signature images of themselves on an internet forum.

There are some people who can do that, and others who fixate on their "flaw(s)" to such a degree that they become antisocial, avoiding going out in public because they think they're too hideous and repulsive, depressed, etc. Probably they could benefit from psychological help, but if it's like ONE procedure (I'm not talking Extreme Makeover), I don't think I have any right to look down on them for doing something about it.

Hers look natural tho..I never ever would have thought that she`s had plastic surgery. Plus, consider that she gave birth a few times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Demi had breasts implants. You can see that in Striptease, if you take a closer look ;) She had them removed some time ago, shortly after Pamela Anderson did the same thing.

Just to make you all happy, let's just say for a minute that it is a mistake to have plastic surgery. Well, so what? How many of you have made mistakes? Or done something your not so proud of?

That's a pretty big mistake don't you think? Have you seen what happens when plastic surgery goes wrong and these people are physically disfigured for life? Or they're nearly killed?

I'm not going to preach to people who want these procedures done..but I personally would never spend that much money on my appearance because I think it's ridiculous and it's not worth the risk..

Deep down these girls may be looking for acceptance..but when it comes to people with very low self esteem once they fix that part of their looks that they're fixated on they find something else to obsess about...for many it becomes an obsession...I just can't equate spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on life-risking surgical procedures to driving over the speed limit

I mean even that MTV show "I Want a Famous Face" has horror stories to accompany the good..as if to say "this isn't a quick fix that will go without a hitch..it might even completely backfire so think about it"

I just don't see the point of it..when there are so many other ways to gain acceptance from people..if that makes me judgmental so be it