Bellazon

Best Optical Illusions ! :D

gigistrumf

What did you see in the picture? You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right? Look at it again! Confirm?

dolphintj9.jpg

ok. Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they will see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture!

If you can’t see the dolphin, it proves that you are not a young innocent child now. If you can’t find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help. Agree? :p

What did you see in the picture? You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right? Look at it again! Confirm?

dolphintj9.jpg

ok. Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

If you can’t see the dolphin, it proves that you are not a young innocent child now. If you can’t find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help. Agree? :p

My first sight was this couple but I can see dolphins also :yes: :rofl:

Thanks for starting the thread gigistrumf! :thumbsup: Great job everyone! :thumbsup: . A lot of guys fall for that arm one Persuazn :rofl: .

In the picture above, the face on the left looks angry while the face on the right does not. However, if you stand away from your computer screen and squint at the photo, the expressions will appear to change.

3101bb6.jpg

I have never seent this one before. :shock: WOW!

:shock: :shock:

Was going to post this in the Odditorium, but maybe it'll be better here...

Try saying the colour you see, as opposed to the word. Your left-sided brain can't handle that right-sided rationale:

I do this without problem :blink: Maybe I don't have right side of brain :blink: :blink:

:thumbsup:

dolphintj9.jpg

i see both!

Persuazn, don't ruin the eyesight of little forum members.

:mad: :persuazn:

:rofl: I bet u all have corrupted minds :whistle:

dolphins = sex

:(

I found dolphins, but I still see just sex :blink: I'm not coming in this thread anymore :cry2:

^ :rofl:

:mellow:

:|

anpwned45gm5.gif

--------------------------------

Old woman or young lady?

youngoldladyys0.jpg

--------------------------------

There is a woman's face in the tiger :|

tigerwomanillusionvt1.jpg

1. i see the shadow of a penis :(

2. i see both

3. i see janice dickinson :(

dolphintj9.jpg

For the life of me I can't see these dolphins. PAH! I am a lost cause. There is no hope for me... :(

This is a cartoon by an Argentinian artist, Robert Lopez:

Stairs going up, or stairs going down..?

(Y)

:rofl: But aren't there 12 dolphins? :huh: