Bellazon

Karmen Pedaru
Thumbnail

Layla90

from nymag.com:

Model Tracker

3/17/0811:12 AM

Meet the New Girl: Karmen Perdaru

Long overdue, Karmen Perdaru has finally joined the Model Manual. A five-foot-ten Estonian with a 24-inch waist (yes, you read that correctly), Perdaru was meant for the runway — or rescuing people from very skinny holes. What's she been up to? This past month alone the green-eyed beauty signed with Next Model Management and opened both YSL and Dries Van Noten. Get ready to see more of her. —Kendall Herbst

from nymag.com:

Model Tracker

3/17/0811:12 AM

Meet the New Girl: Karmen Perdaru

Long overdue, Karmen Perdaru has finally joined the Model Manual. A five-foot-ten Estonian with a 24-inch waist (yes, you read that correctly), Perdaru was meant for the runway �" or rescuing people from very skinny holes. What's she been up to? This past month alone the green-eyed beauty signed with Next Model Management and opened both YSL and Dries Van Noten. Get ready to see more of her. �"Kendall Herbst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for posting here!

Here I got an interview with Karmen from IT Marie Claire, translated and posted at tfs by julesrules815:

Introduction

"My name is Karmen Pedaru, class 1990, I was born and raised in Kehra, Estonia. I have been modelling for a few years and, fortunately, the demand for me is not lacking.

School or career?

"My day is full of commitments and interesting situations: in this way I learn a lot. That is why I prefer my work to school. I teaches me more.

My passions

"I can not give up sports. I was for years a female football player of the national team: I was the goalkeeper, I was the number one! I also really like tennis and I play when I have time ".

From childhood

"I dreamt of becoming a dentist. I do not know why. But now I have a mad fear every time I have to go! "

The cinema for me

"I love any movie starring Bruce Willis (Die Hard, Slevin, Sin City) or Cameron Diaz (Charlie's Angels, In her Shoes, Love does not go on holiday ...)».

In my bag

"Generally there is my portfolio, house keys, lipgloss, my BlackBerry (with which I send e-mail quickly) and many, many sweets."

Me and money

"I think that the money is not essential in life. There are things far more important. "

Favorite city

'Paris. It is really amazing. "

Greedy of ...

"Pizza and pasta. And just so you don't think I say that just because you are Italian, also McDonald's'.

That's so cool, she was top female footballer in Estonia :woot: I also like to play football, it's great!

• 3 weeks later...