Bellazon

Victoria's Secret thinks they are too sexy

Sam12

Some of the stuff we sell are pretty trashy and hideous looking :yuckky: Such as those bumblebee-looking slips from the SLT collection..hahaha :rofl: It is funny b/c women rarely buys this crap---it is usually the clueless men who purchases the "fashion no-no's" :no:

If you don't like PINK, imagine how the associates feel :/ PINK is the toughest room to recover b/c it is very specific and there's a lot of tedious work involved in setting up the collection :| Thanks goodness I am not in charge of brand guides and floor sets anymore :ddr: Also, some of the stuff written on PINK apparels (esp. panties) are pretty inappropriate :ermm: I used to make fun of these pair of panties we had on crotch that said, "Safety First" :rofl: It is suppose to be a Lifeguard (summer) theme, but you know there's a double meaning :shifty: And of course, our autumn Road Trip theme with panties that said "Take My Picture," "Wish You Were Here," and "Light My Fire"...hahaha...lol :rofl:

Intimissimi is just great :hehe:

BTW, BIOFIT launches in store tomorrow...some stake me in the heart please!!! :cain:

There are like 50 million different types of bras now. Why can't they keep it simple?! I remember when it was Very Sexy, Angels, Body, Cotton, and the Miracle Bra. Which reminds me, why do they even still sell the Second Skin Satin and Emma collections? It must be cheap to make so that they don't lose a profit, because I don't know why women would by that stuff. I keep waiting for them to drop those two collections. I remember the Second Skin Satin collection used to be pretty. But the last 5-7 years ... :x The Miracle Bra (which, 10 years ago, used to have some gorgeous bras and panties) should be removed as well, since Very Sexy is so padded that it's basically a "miracle" bra for us smaller breasted women.

Just my two cents. But I prefer to keep it simple. Variety is good, but too much can be overwhelming to consumers.

• 3 months later...

I love the Intimissimi and Sexy Little Things lines. I am looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the future. I just want them to go more towards romantic and elegant with a hint of sexy.