Bellazon

Martial Arts

jig

I`ve made for 4 years judo. Now I`m going since 2 years in the body gym, for me is that more important :D Sometimes I could look very evil :evil: so they get afraid of me :D In the whole 23 years I never was in a fray/punchup/affray/... so I decide to do something for my body. And it's worth it. You have more less probs with girls hahaha

But that`s my opinion :D

yea its more of a form of exercise and increasing my agility then anything else.....chicks dig the six pack and the cool party tricks like doing flips are always a bonus  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe ooooh the six-pack is very hard to get :( You need mass for the muscles. I`ve started with the six-pack in february, now I have about hmm 14% fat and I need <7%.

The prob is, if you want muscles you need fat, if you want six-pack you don`t want fat. So in the winter you are eating a lot to get mass and I summer you make a "diet". Sometimes I want to give up, but them I`m looking in the mirror :D

Never mind if it is difficult or not, never give up :D

eheh the chicks love it and i know they talk about it behind my back....cus last week my 3 of my friends came over to my house and saw my workout machine and the only guy there goes "yea thats where he gets his ripped abs." and i've never told him and hes never seen me without my shirt on so theres some definate discussion of my physique :laugh: its fine with me though :blush: :whistle:

as soon as my broken ankle gets better i'm gonna work on a sixpack too, any tips Discostu? :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha it`s not ad easy as you think :D About 50% is training and 50% the right food. You have to reduce your body-fat-proportion (don`t know the name in english) onto 7-10%

Hahahaha it`s not ad easy as you think :D  About 50% is    training and 50% the right food. You have to reduce your body-fat-proportion (don`t know the name in english)  onto 7-10%

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how do you calculate it?

and btw where are you from?

well howdy neighbour, i'm Dutch :p

well one system says i'm 14%, other one says 12%, so it'll probably be inbetween there, it says on that site that Ideal is between 7 and 14 so i'll do my best to drop it to somewhere around 9%

well howdy neighbour, i'm Dutch :p

well one system says i'm 14%, other one says 12%, so it'll probably be inbetween there, it says on that site that Ideal is between 7 and 14 so i'll do my best to drop it to somewhere around 9%

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know ---> From: Netherlands <--- :D hahaha

Hmm, about 10% is ok. I hope you will make it :D

• 4 weeks later...

BJJ alone isnt a MMA, neither is any other form....MMA= taking multiple martial arts that complement eachother to make a well rounded fighter....for example taking muay thai for stand up/clinchwork and bjj for ground fighting, which is a pretty common combination for MMA fighters