Bellazon

I love her because...

Jennka

^^ I figured you probably had nominated her, Lisa. :) But I searched through the entire thread and didn't see it. I was in a hurry so maybe I missed it. :flower: Thanks for being on top of it.

^ Destiny, that is a lovely quote from Laetitia herself. She's such a real, sweet person.

Jennka I would like to add sth about Gemma to your speech.

Beside the fact she's an amazing model, who started this trend for baby-doll faced models, it seems (based on interviews) she's also quite smart, not like "yeah, the show was amazing....sexy clothes.....blablabla...I love Fashion tv". And I think she made a smart move deciding on her acting career now. She's already a supermodel (for the fashion industry), but still can do a lot of thing in modelling. And now she decided to start her acting career...I think she couldn't choose a better moment than this. And there are good reviews of her acting in movie reviews! :clap:

^^ I figured you probably had nominated her, Lisa. :) But I searched through the entire thread and didn't see it. I was in a hurry so maybe I missed it. :flower: Thanks for being on top of it.

^ Destiny, that is a lovely quote from Laetitia herself. She's such a real, sweet person.

Sasha Pivovarova - When I first saw her, I thought she was really ugly and scary -- but then I looked more into her pictures, and started to like her unique look. People say she's the 'scary version of Gemma' but she's not, she's totally different. I love Sasha ecause she's not just another pretty face, she has amazing art talent. She draws amazingly, Her paintings are so good, that they were actually shown at a gallery in Paris. French Vogue also published some of Sasha's works. She's smart too, she was in uni when she was discovered, studying art. She's so bright and cheerful, and in interviews, she is so intelligent.. she doesn't just say 'sexy clothes.. sexy show..'.

She's very versatile, she can do sweet, sexy, scary.. etc which is important in the fashion world. Her editorials are magical and breathtaking. You can see in the pictures, that she's actually feeling the picture, she's not like 'yeah yeah pose, shoot, smile'. She has an amazing personality, and is always willing to help out in some way. Her runway walk and her stare makes her unique, and, she has a husband, and he says that they're best friends and that she's a lovely wife.

Also, she's so gorgeous! She has the most amazing face structure and cheekbones, and her eyes are so blue and fierce! Sasha knows how lucky she is to be a model, she doesn't take it for granted. She says that she has visited many places that she has never dreamed to visit!

That's all. :)

• 2 months later...
Lily Cole

she is true clasicall beauty, a real porcelain doll who is very smart because is studying in Kembridge) she is a movie star, her co-stars are such actors as Colin Pharel or Johny Depp. she is very kind and refused to be face of diamons company De Beers because they bring diamonds from poor african countries where digging of diamonds cause civil wars (Doutzen Kroes doesn't mind about it agreed to be a model of them of course)

• 5 months later...