Bellazon

Chris Dattola
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

I figured you'd like them! I was pretty much blown away by them! He's getting better and better! :wub:

well ya DEFINITELY know what i like by now :laugh: ....and i too was blown away by those pics....i remember when i first saw chris, he was a cute, shaggy-haired "boy", but not any more!!! he's a mature-looking MAN....and a gorgeous one at that!! he's def getting better!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG Gany, when i first saw these pics i was like that's NOT Chris, but at second look, i had to really scrutinise and it def is him lol..wow, he's grown up and matured soooooo nicely!! these pics are hot!! way to go for posting these!! :hug:

so glad he's still modeling cuz he hasn't done much lately...but these are incredible!! :drool:

so glad he's still modeling cuz he hasn't done much lately...but these are incredible!! dribble.gif

ITA! Quality over quantity I guess! And, yes, he's all grown up and hot! :wub:

perfectly said, gany!! i'd rather see Chris do a well-shot campaign than loads of crappy ones....and gotta hand it to Joe Lally AGAIN for making his subject look soooooo hot!! :drool:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...