Bellazon

News

Can't wait!!!

Also expect to see 22 former SI swimsuit cover models in a Salute to the Legends of Swimsuit spread in the issue.

Carol Alt, Tyra Banks, Elsa Benitez, Christie Brinkley, Brooklyn Decker, Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Rachel Hunter, Kathy Ireland, Heidi Klum, Babette March, Marisa Miller, Carolyn Murphy, Petra Nemcova, Daniela Pestova, Paulina Porizkova, Bar Refaeli, Rebecca Romijn, Irina Shayk, Cheryl Tiegs, Kate Upton, Vendela and Veronica Varekova were brought together in New York City last fall for the largest one-time gathering of swimsuit cover models in history.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/02/13/jimmy-kimmel-to-unveil-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-cover/5447443/

• 2 weeks later...

Petra has teamed up with Sports Illustrated for Happy Hearts.  They have a campaign where anyone donating to the charity has a chance of winning a trip to one of the 2015 Sports Illustrate Swimsuit photo shoots.  If interested in helping, click on the link below.

http://www.prizeo.com/prizes/sports-illustrated/a-trip-to-the-next-swimsuit-issue-photo-shoot

• 1 month later...

Yes, according to blesk.cz she confirmed her relationship with Lamothe and also confirmed that she has moved to Haiti.

Unfortunately, I cannot post any photos or interview from the magazine because the online magazine is paid and I haven't purchased it. Anyway, I'll try to find it on the newsstands.

Yes, according to blesk.cz she confirmed her relationship with Lamothe and also confirmed that she has moved to Haiti.

Unfortunately, I cannot post any photos or interview from the magazine because the online magazine is paid and I haven't purchased it. Anyway, I'll try to find it on the newsstands.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I cannot post any photos or interview from the magazine because the online magazine is paid and I haven't purchased it. Anyway, I'll try to find it on the newsstand

Funny how she confirms it in Czech and won't comment on the relationship in English when asked about it.

Also, I read a weird comment that Laurent supposedly said at a gala.  Using "women", as in more than one woman, is kind of strange comment coming from someone who is in a relationship.

At a private gala for The Vice President’s newly appointed 10 ministers of government, after a few drinks the Vice President was pretty adamant of his choices or preferences for a lifetime companionship. He reported saying to close friends ” I’m not gay I just love white women” jokingly.

http://www.iastvmagazine.com/laurent-lamothe-im-gay-just-love-white-women/

Unfortunately, I cannot post any photos or interview from the magazine because the online magazine is paid and I haven't purchased it. Anyway, I'll try to find it on the newsstand

Funny how she confirms it in Czech and won't comment on the relationship in English when asked about it.

Also, I read a weird comment that Laurent supposedly said at a gala.  Using "women", as in more than one woman, is kind of strange comment coming from someone who is in a relationship.

At a private gala for The Vice President’s newly appointed 10 ministers of government, after a few drinks the Vice President was pretty adamant of his choices or preferences for a lifetime companionship. He reported saying to close friends ” I’m not gay I just love white women” jokingly.

http://www.iastvmagazine.com/laurent-lamothe-im-gay-just-love-white-women/

This source is not that viable since it is from the opposition that is doing all they can to put down his reputation. 

Thank you!

What is the name of that magazine?

Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Supermodel to receive World Tourism Humanitarian Award

The World Tourism Humanitarian Award is being presented “in recognition of Petra Nemcova's inspiring philanthropic initiative and vision in creating Happy Hearts Fund in 2006.

This year, Supermodel Petra Nemcova, Founder & Chairwoman, Happy Hearts Fund (HHF), will receive the World Tourism Humanitarian Award on November 3, 2014, the opening day of World Travel Market, Excel Centre, London. Ms. Nemcova will be presented the award as part of the annual World Tourism Award ceremony sponsored by Corinthia Hotels, International New York Times, Reed Travel Exhibitions, and – this year for the first time – United Airlines. Peter Greenberg, CBS News Travel Editor and world renowned travel expert, will host the Award presentation.

By the end of 2014, HHF will have rebuilt 100 safe-resilient schools in areas impacted by natural disasters to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Indian Ocean Tsunami, bringing hope and empowerment to more than 46,000 children and 490,000 community members in nine countries around the world.”

Happy Hearts Fund (HHF) was started by Ms. Nemcova in 2005 as a result of her own personal experience and tragic loss after she survived the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami. HHF received its 501©(3) status in 2006 with a mission to rebuild safe-resilient schools in areas impacted by natural disasters. HHF works during the gap period when children are forgotten after emergency response is complete, bringing hope and empowerment to ¬generations of children and entire communities. Since its inception, Petra has been personally involved in HHF on a daily basis, establishing the structure, vision, and strategy that would position HHF for long-term success. Petra’s personal experience of survival in the Tsunami helps her understand and connect with the children and community members being helped by HHF.

Petra Nemcova expresses her mission in this way, “we can’t control nature, but we can control the actions we take!”

Petra Nemcova, as an internationally famous supermodel, is currently an ambassador for Chopard & Clinique brands. She is also the founder of the home decor brand, Be The Light New York, which is inspired by treasures from her travels. As a philanthropist, in addition to the Happy Hearts Fund, she currently serves as an Ambassador at Large to Haiti.

The Award itself, Inspire, was specially designed and handcrafted on the Mediterranean Island of Malta by Mdina Glass, and celebrates the qualities of leadership and vision that inspire others to reach new heights.

http://www.eturbonews.com/50902/supermodel-receive-world-tourism-humanitarian-award

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

According to an interview with a Czech magazine, Petra has another new "love".  I always find it amazing how quickly she falls in love. 

Here's the translated version of the interview.  Mind you it's google translated, so some if it doesn't make much sense.

Supermodel Petra Nemcova (35) a long time ago does not solve the break with Haitian Prime Minister Lamothe Laureth (42), with whom he dated for over a year. For several months, he is in love with an American businessman, whom she met during a dance at a social event in Los Angeles.

With Haiti's prime minister met with Peter during his charitable activities. Its endowment fund Happy Hearts Fund on the island, which suffered several natural disasters, built a hundred schools for children.Like every year, in the framework of Unique Fashion Week held a charity dinner, where prices are auctioned and their proceeds go to the foundation.

Before dinner Petra blesk.cz gave an interview in which she admitted, among other things new relationship! "Yes, I have a few months in love and very happy. At an event in Los Angeles, I met a man at a dance. For a while we get to know, and te'd it is love. He is a man who is very educated, successful and can make me laugh. It's very nice, but his name at his request I will not. But not because it's someone famous, "she confided beauty.

And obviously it will be very serious, because it is not a coincidence that it was in LA for the first time after ten years spent tastes two weeks when not working and in addition there now moves. "You are from New York'm moving to LA, the company had to start on Sunday, but Yesterday I got a call that he will start today. So Saturday morning at six I to Switzerland to take pictures, and then straight to New York. It's crazy, but what I can do, "she told blesk.cz Nemcova in Prague was not even 24 hours.

http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/celebrity-ceske-celebrity/345567/topmodelka-nemcova-priznala-vztah-s-novym-chlapem-laskovala-ale-s-jinym.html