Bellazon

News

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I believe Petra's back to working again, I read some news about a makeup artist/stylist just now that mentioned Petra in the article saying....

‎Jan 7, 2010‎

Her long list of clientele includes Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige, Hayden Penettierre, Rihanna, Teri Hatcher, Celine Dion and supermodel Petra Nemcova (who is the newest image model for the Kamiseta fashion line back in the Philippines).

http://www.asianjournal.com/lifeeastyle/41...-statement.html

What do you guys think? :idk:

• 3 weeks later...

hey watsup lolita. i m fine

I like the models from the 00's but after 07 it was kinda of predictable ex: marisa miller, bar and now brooklyn decker. but i irina s. was going to get the cover this year or next year but anne v.or jessica white, or daniella should get a cover b/c they have been on si for a long time. And i thought also Ana BB was going to get a cover. I lost more interest after beyonce. but congrats to brooklyn decker.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never heard of him,but wish her the best

Petra Nemcova Engaged to British Actor Jamie Belman

Model Petra Nemcova has found love again: She's engaged to British actor Jamie Belman, according to reports.

No wedding date has been confirmed for the pair, who have been dating for eight months, British Vogue reports.

The couple, who were introduced by mutual friends, spent Christmas together celebrating with their families, according to the magazine.

Nemcova, 31, had been linked in the past to James Blunt and Sean Penn. She was engaged previously to Simon Atlee, who died in the devastating tsunami that struck Asia in December 2004.

post-3782-1294445692_thumb.jpg