Bellazon

Barbara 'Bali' Rodriguez
Thumbnail

marie45se

• 1 month later...
More pics of Bali from Notoys. Enjoy :whistle:

:flower:

No One :cry:

Oh :o, Marie :hug: , I know her and like her. Thanks for starting her thread :flower: . It's just that models that go by first name or first name and initial http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic14089/Ge...First_Name_Only are a little harder for people to find outside of the agency sites :/ . A last name would really help them a lot unless the first name is rare, unmistakable or catchy or unless they have really strong marketing behind them. But thans again :flower: .

post-17304-1207052714_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone! maire45se thank sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for starting this thread

I feel really happy because I'm from Costa Rica. Maybe you all here don't know a lot about Costa Rica (well maybe just that Gisele has a house here, and she got married there) , but I want to tell you it's a very beautiful tropical country. Costa Rica is really little, so we costa ricans are very proud of the ones who make it to the top for our country (in any field). It's kind of sad that Costa Rica is not a well known country at least in the latin fashion industry 'cause it has talented and original designers, and it also has a few top models working around the globe.

I always feel very angry :angry: because in Costa Rica all the people ( well, the biggest part of the population who don't know a THING about real fashion) think that the real models are some nasty and trashy whores that appear everyday in some newspapers here. I think they are the worst :x and very embarresing for the name of my nation.

For this sad reason, only like 3 girls have made it to the top in REAL fashion, but it is sad that almost nobody in my country knows them or feel proud about them only because they are not sluts.

And this is the reason why in the name of Costa Rica I'm so happy to say that I feel very proud :cry: about Bali! because she's one of those real girls. She's really sweet and her career has been really hard, but know at the age of 24 she's a real model. :hell yea!:

I :heart: her!

First Name: Bali

Last Name: Rodriguez

Nationality: Costa Rican

Ethnicity: Costa Rican

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth: Costa Rica

Height: 5'8" ; 173cm

Measurements: (US) 34-23-34 ; (EU) 86-59-86

Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe Size: (US) 7 ; (EU) 38

Mother agency: unknown

Agencies: Major Model Management - New York

Fotogen Model Agency

Global Fashion

No toys model agency

Advertisements:

Magazine Covers: Mexico: 'Veintitantos' - August 2004

Fashion Shows:

Hobbies: Surfing

Notes:

Pics from No toys Model Agency

Does anyone has more info on her?

Hi! :wave: I just want you to make a little correction. Her real name is Barbara Rodriguez , Bali is her nickname :laugh:

First Name: Bali

Last Name: Rodriguez

Nationality: Costa Rican

Ethnicity: Costa Rican

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth: Costa Rica

Height: 5'8" ; 173cm

Measurements: (US) 34-23-34 ; (EU) 86-59-86

Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe Size: (US) 7 ; (EU) 38

Mother agency: unknown

Agencies: Major Model Management - New York

Fotogen Model Agency

Global Fashion

No toys model agency

Advertisements:

Magazine Covers: Mexico: 'Veintitantos' - August 2004

Fashion Shows:

Hobbies: Surfing

Notes:

Pics from No toys Model Agency

Does anyone has more info on her?

Hi! :wave: I just want you to make a little correction. Her real name is Barbara Rodriguez , Bali is her nickname :laugh:

Hi Pix!

Thank you for your correction and thank you for all your wonderful pics on her. It´s hard to find something about her but when you now are from her country mayby this thread can get somewhere.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

agencies past and present

Unique Models Costa Rica

Major Model Management New York

Body & Soul Models Hamburg

past

CONTEMPO MODELS Mexico

Pricillas Model Management Sydney