Karenin

David Witko, Chadwick Model :wub:

From Wikipedia:

« David Witko

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

David Witko

Birth name Dawid Beniamin Witko

Date of birth May 8, 1983 (1983-05-08) (age 24)

Place of birth Flag of Poland Łańcut, Poland

Height 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)

Hair color Dark Blonde

Eye color Blue / grey

Weight 80 kg (176 lbs)

Shoe size 45 (EU); 11½ (US); 11 (UK); 29½ (JP)

Agency Chadwick Models

Dawid "David" Beniamin Witko (born May 8, 1983) is an Australian fashion model.

He was born in Łańcut, Poland but moved with his parents and younger brother to Melbourne, Australia when he was only four. He has been based in Melbourne since his arrival but has travelled extensively throughout the world to model.

[edit] Early life and career

David attended Camberwell High School, a school in Melbourne’s inner east that also had alumna like Kylie and Dannii Minogue.

He started modeling at the age of 18 after achieving top 20 in Victoria during the the Search for a Supermodel competition in Melbourne. He competed amongst thousands of hopefuls and was later signed by Chadwick model management – a top Australian modeling agency.

It wasn't until two years into his modelling career that David starting working abroad. On his first trip to New York, David was represented by DNA model management - a top New York agency which also represents supermodels amongst the likes of Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova and Natalia Vodianova.

Bananas Models in Paris, France, Fashion model management in Milan, Italy, Pace model management in Taipei, Taiwan and Bravo Models in Tokyo, Japan have all represented David.

In 2005, David’s travel took him once again around the world and since then he has graced the catwalk for several overseas labels including DKNY in New York and Gucci in Tokyo. David also regularly appears on the catwalk during Fashion Weeks in Melbourne, Australia - walking for many of the best Australian and International designers.

Before modeling David appeared in several school and amateur theatre productions. He has also taken roles in television commercials in Australia and overseas including a Puma fragrance television commercial which was filmed in New York and aired in Europe. »

ageshack.us/my.php?image=1498wi3.jpg"]1498wi3.th.jpg

i LOVE his look.....wow, another HOT aussie!!! First andrew smith, and now david witko.....ahhh i'm in heaven!! :drool: :heart: :heart: :drool: ok i'm back on earth (for a moment lol)....thanks for posting!! if u have any other pics, would love to see them!!! and thanks for the info on him too...that was totally helpful cuz i know a lot (including myself) will want to know his birthday, nationality, agencies, etc...... :wave:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...