Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

wickedcrazyness

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

exactly :cry2: they concentrated so much in those parts and idk what happened but Daniel Radcliffe can't act anymore :no: the first and second movie are the best! the others just start getting (N) :(

Why can't they make the movies like he lord of the rings? or chronicles of narnia? in both cases the movies are so good and exactly as the books :pinch:

yeah Dan was a HUGE disappointment....most of all in that Dumbledore scene. But he was worse then anyone, I never liked Michael Gambon for Dumbledore.

Good things about the movie:

1. Lavender

2. Slughorn

3. Cormac

4. It was funny. I did laugh alot but laughter does not fix a broken movie.

The first & second were done by Chris Columbus, everything after that was done by some idiot.

^Yes, he was. Richard Harris managed to come off as perfectly ancient and wise. He really brought the character of Dumbeldore to life.

I don't bother to compare the books to the movies. The books are always better and that's that. The movies themselves are good, but not when you start to note the similarities or differences to the books. You can ALWAYS find something wrong with them.

I really liked the 6th movie. :hehe: