Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bras

precious

• 9 months later...
The $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra Gift Set was designed exclusively by London Jewelers and features nearly 5,200 precious gems, including amethysts, sapphires, tsavorite, rubies and white, pink and yellow diamonds, all set in 18-karat rose and yellow gold. The sparkly, pricey set includes the bra and a matching belt with two removable diamond flower pins and a centerpiece that includes a 12.5-carat diamond and a 20-carat white diamond.
53479_10151197026044826_1151820987_o.jpg

I'm glad that Ale finally got it, i dislike the bra a lot but she deserved it the most & I'm sure she'll be great on the runway. I would love to see Doutzen getting it next year because by seniority it should be her, however I'm sure Adriana will wear it again next year, like in 2010 i already knew Miranda would get it in 2011 sometimes i just have those feelings lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, Candice Bra is missing here.

Fantasy Bra 2013? Goes to apparently, Candice Swanepoel! 

Jeweler Mouawad hand-set more than 4,200 precious stones (including rubies, diamonds and yellow sapphires) in 18-karat gold to create the fantasy bra and matching belt. “I’ve never worn anything this pricey, and we have to put gloves on when we put it on,” Swanepoel shares. “It’s kind of a big ordeal. The bra comes with two bodyguards and we have to handle it with a lot of care!”
The South African supermodel says that while it wasn’t hard for her to keep her big announcement under wraps (“I want it to be a big surprise!” she says), it will be hard to keep her cool when walking in the show. “Definitely being the Fantasy Bra model is more nerve-wracking [than shooting swim] because it’s a one-time thing,” she says. “Walking around wearing $10 million does seem to make me a little bit nervous.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMYYQkwLDqM

post-62572-0-65241000-1411390248_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Fantasy Bras 2014

This holiday, Victoria’s Secret is introducing holiday fantasy bras like no other: the Dream Angels Fantasy Bras designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by world renowned jeweler, Mouawad. Both valued at $2 million each, the Dream Angels Fantasy Bras, which were inspired by the Dream Angels Demi silhouette, are adorned with over 16,000 precious gems. Accompanying the bras are arm, leg, stomach and neck pieces of fine gemstones strung together with 18K goldThe bras and body pieces took over 1,380 hours to create. The Dream Angels Fantasy Bras are handset with rubies, diamonds, blue and light blue sapphires all set in 18K gold.

If the Fantasy Bra is out of your price range, our classic Dream Angels Demi is another

great holiday option. Over 16,000 stones from around the world were inspected to find perfect colored, sized and shaped gems. Every perfect stone was handset by master craftsmen.

For the first time ever there will be two Victoria’s Secret Angels, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, wearing the bras and body pieces.

post-89139-0-11264000-1416035756_thumb.j

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The Bright Night Fantasy Bra was designed exclusively for Victoria's Secret by celebrated jewelry designer Eddie Borgo and hand-crafted with jewels by AWMouzannar. Valued at $3 million, the 2016 Bright Night Fantasy Bra is adorned with over 9,000 precious gems, handset with diamonds and emeralds in 18-karat gold on a custom Beautiful by Victoria's Secret bra. The bra took over 700 hours to create and weighs more than 450 carats.

Bright Night Fantasy Bra 2016

fashion-show-2016-3-million-bright-night-fantasy-bra-angel-jasmine-tookes-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The Dream Angels Fantasy Bra 2018

wearing by Elsa Hosk

This year’s fantasy bra was created using 100% Swarovski Created Diamonds and responsibly sourced topaz. Valued at $1 million, the 2018 Dream Angels Fantasy Bra and body chain are adorned with over 2,100 Swarovski Created Diamonds in a sterling silver Dream Angels bra silhouette. The set took over 930 hours to create and has over 71 carats with the center piece.

fashion-show-2018-elsa-hosk-1-million-dream-angels-fantasy-bra-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg