Bellazon

Erik Fuhrmann Verdaguer
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

Wow. I just came here and saw all these wonderful pictures of this guy... :wub: :heart:

i'm glad u enjoyed the pics...i just wish he would do runway :blush: btw, i LOVE your avie..what's it from? :wave:

ok i just saw this today :ninja: I guess you were talking about the b&w animation one? that was from the Paco Rabanne 1 million ad :flower:

Wow. I just came here and saw all these wonderful pictures of this guy... :wub: :heart:

i'm glad u enjoyed the pics...i just wish he would do runway :blush: btw, i LOVE your avie..what's it from? :wave:

ok i just saw this today :ninja: I guess you were talking about the b&w animation one? that was from the Paco Rabanne 1 million ad :flower:

oh i forgot which one it was, sooooo sorry!! i guess cuz it was so long ago and you've changed it since (prob a few times lol)....but yeah it prob was the paco one as it was animated too!! :wave:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
OMG!

Thanks for telling me about this guy, Coop! I love his lips...although AC still wins in that department (well...AC wins in every department if you ask me, but Erik is still hot!)

Hey Kerensa!! So glad that you're a new fan of Eriks!! And yeah, he def has amazing lips!! Most women would DIE for full lips like his lol....I heard (from u-know-who lol) that Erik just did a photoshoot earlier in May and hope to post new pics of that shoot soon....can't wait to see it!! :drool:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...