Bellazon

Recordings Of You Guys

K_L

13 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Yes, I knew about Dave Evans. I don't find him bad at all; he's quite good but his voice is not really anything special. Bon Scott's voice was absolutely unique.

Their sound was a lot softer too!

You're right; "bad" is a bit hard for him. The truth is that is far below the two others: not only Scott (who was really great), but also Johnson (who is also really good, just not as good as Scott).  They actually made a couple of very good songs with Johnson (like Back in black, Thunderstruck or Hard as a rock). However, I can't name a "great song" with Evans (Rockin' in the Parlour is an "alright song").

^ Well, they never released an album with Evans, but he was clearly below the other two.

----

Some new stuff:

I uploaded this last week but the forum was unavailable at the time. So here it is:

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (this has to be the best song title EVER) by The Beatles

And the newer one:

Anarchy In The U.K. by the Sex Pistols

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/02/2014 at 1:01 AM, Stormbringer said:

I have a new one: another cover this time (meanwhile I'm working on my second album). The song is Bring it on Home by Led Zeppelin.

I hope you like it!

:stormy: You know you have the right style for Led Zeppelin (your singing is really close to Robert Plant's)

On 18/11/2015 at 3:02 AM, Stormbringer said:

AND IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!

It took forever to finish it but I'm so happy with the final result. A friend helped me out with the piano on this one.

So... enjoy Queen's BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

If you like it please share it! :D

That's a really good work:guitar: It's a complex track with so many parts to do and they're perfectly done and coordinated  here :heythere:

20 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

:stormy: You know you have the right style for Led Zeppelin (your singing is really close to Robert Plant's)

Thanks!!

It's been a LONG time since I did a song by Led Zeppelin actually...

20 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

That's a really good work:guitar: It's a complex track with so many parts to do and they're perfectly done and coordinated  here :heythere:

Thank you! This was by far the most complex cover I've done till now. So many different instrumental and vocal parts on this song.