Bellazon

What age is best to get pregnant?

Qball

99 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best age to get pregnant?

• <18
    • 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-29
    • 30-33
    • 34-37
    • >37

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

26-29

I think 30's is harder to find a husband :laugh: Men will always be panting after the younger chicks in their twenties. And women lose most of their eggs by age 30. I just think it's better health wise to have your babies in your upper 20's. But I wouldn't say no to having kids in my early 30's.

I was 28 when I had my birth son. I waited until I was financially secure. Kids are so freaking expensive! And yes it is hard to find a husband (I'm 33) but the men I have been with are about 6-7 years younger than I am

I would Agree on having kids in the 30's range, your alot more stable, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i wish i had the engery of my 20's lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Further more, I enjoyed waiting till 30 because it gave me and the hubby more alone time, neither of us were mature enough for a little one, cause when they came they turn your world UPSIDE DOWN, and that means EVEN the sex life

25-30 seems the best age range to me. That's just age wise, so you're still quite young (and hopefully healthy) when your kid comes of age.

The problem is that I don't know if it's attainable for me. I'm 22 and I haven't had any luck with boyfriends yet so even though I'm young time flies and you turn 30 in no time, wondering where the hell it went.

Also, the whole 20 year olds are much more attractive than 30 year olds, I beg to differ. I have a friend who's 30 and she knocks most 20 y/o's out of the water with her looks. Also, if you keep taking good care of yourself throughout your twenties you won't look all that different when you're 30, except for the faint wrinkle here or there.

• 6 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/18/2017 at 6:00 PM, Tania82 said:

I don' t want to be mother in this moments, I think it is better a boyfriend with children than to be mother (at this moments).

I prefer people have babies together.

I think it' s better to be fathers when the couple are interesting in ( both). 

Not always there are an ideal age, maybe people decide to be parents at fourties than thirties

In my case I prefer a good couple,  marriage and then, chidren. But when both will decide it. 

• 2 years later...

I believe that you need to give birth to a child only at a conscious age. When you have a stable financial situation and a loving person, it helps your child grow up morally better. Because I saw many cases of early pregnancy, often it ended with the girl's choice of abortion and moral problems after. And even if the girl left the child, then her whole life and youth will go to the child, and not to herself and her development, no matter how selfish it sounds.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, CharlotteLove said:

I believe that you need to give birth to a child only at a conscious age. When you have a stable financial situation and a loving person, it helps your child grow up morally better. Because I saw many cases of early pregnancy, often it ended with the girl's choice of abortion and moral problems after. And even if the girl left the child, then her whole life and youth will go to the child, and not to herself and her development, no matter how selfish it sounds.

I think is better have a love sex relathionship before the children.  I am old than the age I decided but I didn t find interesting man for me yet.

Of course some girls and women have mental disorders, but maybe a lot are unconcient or without enough information and be mothers is a big mistske in them.

And of course some people is better be separated or divorced than still together only for the babies. Maybe that baboes have more problems with parents together than stay in 2 different houses.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO), the optimal age for a woman to have her first pregnancy is 20-35 years old. At this age, the risk of pregnancy complications is lower than in adolescence or after 35 years. However, age is not the only factor