Bellazon

*Bellazon avenue*

100%A.B.B.

Yes! I hope you like my crappy shack? See, I designed it whilst not completely sober and then stumbled out still clutching the offending wine bottle.

Anyway, I'm glad to have such grand neighbours in their palatial estates. I might be the one with the title around here - but 'Baron Senior' squandered our estate many years ago and the name is now all we've got.

So, TooBoku and 100%A.B.B. - I do hope that my raucous parties and vino-fuelled sing-a-longs aren't causing you any trouble. I still make sure the garden is not overrun and put the rubbish out each week... But you're more than welcome to come visit - someone else drew the furniture inside, so it's not quite so abstract! :wave:

I quite like your simple abode. It looks rather exotic - much like an island getaway in the South Pacific. I'm sure with a coconut tree or two and a hammock, you would be the envy of us all. Myself at least would be at your house more often than mine. :D

Yes! I hope you like my crappy shack? See, I designed it whilst not completely sober and then stumbled out still clutching the offending wine bottle.

Anyway, I'm glad to have such grand neighbours in their palatial estates. I might be the one with the title around here - but 'Baron Senior' squandered our estate many years ago and the name is now all we've got.

So, TooBoku and 100%A.B.B. - I do hope that my raucous parties and vino-fuelled sing-a-longs aren't causing you any trouble. I still make sure the garden is not overrun and put the rubbish out each week... But you're more than welcome to come visit - someone else drew the furniture inside, so it's not quite so abstract! :wave: