Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

thanks for finding the videos Laurita :)

You are very welcome. Im new in this page and emanuela is my favorite. Sorry that i couldnt find more. Thanks for all the great pictures wow you and matute really know everything.Ya rock!!!!

She single right? i saw some pictures with "Geraldo" but those are old.

That interview is for some Brazilian TV show, but I'm not sure which one

More HQs of Cia Maritima/Rosa Cha

post-31588-0-1446084067-06513_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446084067-09704_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446084067-13055_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446084067-17955_thumb.jpg

flickr/lillianpacce

small interview with Glamurama.com.br

post-31588-0-1446084067-24753_thumb.jpg

Aboard a TopShop jeans, scarf Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney bag and jacket vintage, Emanuela de Paula has just been voted the sexiest woman in the country by a national magazine and, oddly enough, the news stunned the girl. "I did not know, do you? Yesterday I was doing a proof of clothes when someone remarked to me, to look at the site and see with my own eyes, not believe," said Emanuela, who was not informed, much less consulted by the publication.

* With eight shows on the calendar, the girl leaves for Stockholm on Saturday and then back to New York where he performs other work. But how to accommodate the busy life and a perfect diet? Emanuela gives these tips: "I prepared well before the fashion weeks. I gym, take care of my diet and avoid overeating. For days like I'm going through now, as regularly and some bounce a meal, after all, who does not eat discouraged and I can not give up, right? "have fun.

* In his spare time, a book is just the thing. "I am reading" Eat, Pray, Love 'and I love it. When I have company, reading is my medicine, even longer I who live inside the plane and I read like my best friend. " Who will disagree?

That interview is for some Brazilian TV show, but I'm not sure which one

More HQs of Cia Maritima/Rosa Cha

post-40544-0-1446084070-31181_thumb.jpg post-40544-0-1446084070-33295_thumb.jpg post-40544-0-1446084070-35762_thumb.jpg post-40544-0-1446084070-3824_thumb.jpg

flickr/lillianpacce

small interview with Glamurama.com.br

post-40544-0-1446084070-41229_thumb.jpg

Aboard a TopShop jeans, scarf Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney bag and jacket vintage, Emanuela de Paula has just been voted the sexiest woman in the country by a national magazine and, oddly enough, the news stunned the girl. "I did not know, do you? Yesterday I was doing a proof of clothes when someone remarked to me, to look at the site and see with my own eyes, not believe," said Emanuela, who was not informed, much less consulted by the publication.

* With eight shows on the calendar, the girl leaves for Stockholm on Saturday and then back to New York where he performs other work. But how to accommodate the busy life and a perfect diet? Emanuela gives these tips: "I prepared well before the fashion weeks. I gym, take care of my diet and avoid overeating. For days like I'm going through now, as regularly and some bounce a meal, after all, who does not eat discouraged and I can not give up, right? "have fun.

* In his spare time, a book is just the thing. "I am reading" Eat, Pray, Love 'and I love it. When I have company, reading is my medicine, even longer I who live inside the plane and I read like my best friend. " Who will disagree?

Thanks