Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

edit: Is this where you saw her at? so lucky :p

Yep :gocho: although the pics I took below definitely aren't that high in quality lol

(That's a super sharp lens being used for the protraits)

Thanks for posting! You're so lucky :wub:

edit: Is this where you saw her at? so lucky :p

Yep :gocho: although the pics I took below definitely aren't that high in quality lol

(That's a super sharp lens being used for the protraits)

...And this was me :laugh:

post-35564-0-1446083987-31067_thumb.jpg

(i don't really want my face online but you get the gist :) )

So you didn't want your face online, so you used mine... :dontgetit:

:gocho:

Btw: love the picture where she bites her underlip!

And I love her smile!

Yeh i liked that pic too :blush:

(i don't really want my face online but you get the gist :) )

So jealous of you, though I feel sorry for your smiley face. Must be hard to live like that.

It was, but I've gotten used to it, and it's surprisingly effective with the ladies lol

Hmmm are you sure it was a tv interview? and not just some online or radio thing, because i have no idea what channel it would have been on...and Duncan doesn't really have a fixed presenters spot on any show, apart from a Disney childrens programme...i wonder what it was for :/

Edit: its seems like he was just 'introducing' Emanuela as the 'new' (but not new at all) face of next at the event (as it says on the Nextonline Facebook page), and interviewing her for the sake of the people that were there, but i may be wrong...

welcome Laurita :)

the man in the picture with her is Duncan James a former singer and now TV presenter. I think whoever lives in the UK may be able to find her interview on TV that she did with him, but I have no clue what channel he is with.

Thanks for the welcome and the info. im a fan of her, i like her a lot. Hope to see more things of her.She not doing VS like before right? all i see is Next a lot. She stop doing VS when her Booker did the mistake and she couldnt be in the VS on CBS fashion show right? so she not a angel anymore?

she still shoots with VS, but not nearly as much as some of the other girls. Right now Victoria's Secret is more like Candice's show - which I like her too, but I wish some other girls could get a little more shine as well...

she was never an angel, just one of the contracted girls