Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:wave:

Hi,

I just discovered Emanuela's fotolog; here are some of my favs.

The link to the fotolog is below.

http://www.fotolog.com/all_photos.html?use...&view=month

This fotolog of Emanuela de Paula it's not her, but it's mine... Many photos that I posted, Manu sent to me!!! The personal flog of her is: http://www.fotolog.com/emanuela_depaula

Okay. I apologize for the confusion. Hope you don't mind me posting your photos. I just wanted to help her thread. She's a beautiful girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty Picture

Born in a small port town, Emanuela mapped out her career goals at an early age. "When I was nine I told my father, 'I want to be a model! Take me to the city. I need to see some people.'" Despite immediately booking a supermarket catalog, she didn't leave her home until this year, when Jennifer Lopez cast the newcomer in her fall runway show in New York City. "It was crazy," says Emanuela of her first big turn in the spotlight. Now, teetering on a pair of stilettos backstage at Rosa Cha, she admits to some pre-show jitters. But when the lights go up and she hits the ground strutting, it's obvious she's in her element.

source:Teen Vogue

http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/model/emanueladepaula

About the backstage of Yigal Azrouel fashion show:

"At Yigal Azrouël, it was a little crazy backstage because there were so many looks for each model."

About Baby Phat fashion show and her fall during this show:

"I have never fallen before, but the long dress at Baby Phat tripped me up. After the show I cried like, well, a baby."

About Cynthia Steffe fashion show:

"Cynthia Steffe was a very cute show. I loved the baby doll dresses and bold prints."

About Nanette Lepore fashion show:

"Two words for Nanette Lepore: The dresses. I loved the dresses!"

About Abaete fashion show:

"Abaete was so exciting. It was the first time I opened and closed a show."

About Rebecca Taylor fashion show:

"The eyelet sundresses at Rebecca Taylor made me feel like a little girl again."

About Catherine Malandrino fashion show:

"Catherine Malandrino was gorgeous, but it was exhausting having to stand for the whole show."

About L.A.M.B. fashion show:

"Walking for L.A.M.B. was a dream come true. Gwen Stefani is amazing."

"I prefer to keep my curly hair natural, but it's fun wearing different styles for the shows. The tiny braids at Alexandre Herchovitch took two hours to create!"

source:Teen Vogue