Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

Hello sunkissed :) welcome to the forum

I think you should be able to get the magazine at major bookstores or other newstands. If they don't have it there, you can probably request it and it should come within the next week or so. That's what I will probably have to do b/c the only Vogues I see in most bookstores near me are US, Uk, and Paris sometimes. I'm getting it for Emanuela too! haha too bad I don't understand a lick of portuguese, although it is close to spanish in some words...

Hello sunkissed :) welcome to the forum

I think you should be able to get the magazine at major bookstores or other newstands. If they don't have it there, you can probably request it and it should come within the next week or so. That's what I will probably have to do b/c the only Vogues I see in most bookstores near me are US, Uk, and Paris sometimes. I'm getting it for Emanuela too! haha too bad I don't understand a lick of portuguese, although it is close to spanish in some words...

I know its like when i got the Italian black models issue...couldn't understand a thing (she should've been in there), but the photos were great! haha

I've actually been following Manu's posts on here and the fashion spot for quite a while, but finally decided to join :)

and thanks for the advice. I have seen other editions of Vogue in bookstores...but im not sure about the Brasilian one. Anyway hopefully it is possible to request a copy like you said, fingers crossed ;)

Also, the piece about her basically says thatwhen thinking about casting a diverse group of brazilians, her name cannot be missed. She has already become one of the black models that has made history in the fashion industry. Then they mention that her elegance, features, and successful career have translated into numbers (im assuming cash). With that, the write goes on to mention how she was in the 2009 Forbes ranking for wealthiest models. It concludes with suggesting that this is the start of something good for Emanuela