Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

post-18834-0-1446083959-98557_thumb.jpgBirthday:1989 Born in:Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Brazil

Agencies:

Marilyn Agency

Friends with:

Caroline Trentini, Cintia Dicker, Jourdan Dunn

Interests:

Singing, dancing

Ready to Wear - Fall/Winter 2005 {Ready to Wear - Fall/Winter 2005 {Baby Phat, Hollywould, Project Runway, Sweetface}

Ready to Wear - Spring/Summer 2006 {Abaete, Baby Phat, Catherine Malandrino, Karlla Girotto, Kenneth Cole, Nanette Lepore, Patrícia Viera, Rebecca Taylor, Salinas, Sta. Ephigênia, Yigal Azrouël}

Ready to Wear - Fall/Winter 2006 {Abaete, Adam + Eve, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anteprima, Araks, Bottega Veneta, Colcci, Diane von Furstenberg, Lacoste, Lucy In The Sky, Nanette Lepore, Sweetface, Willow}

Ready to Wear - Spring/Summer 2007 {Academy of Art University, Adam + Eve, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Baby Phat, Bill Blass, Cia.Maritima, Cynthia Steffe, Doo.Ri, Ellen Tracy, Gustavo Arango, Hussein Chalayan, Joanna Mastroianni, Lacoste, Lela Rose, Michon Schur, Nanette Lepore, Rachel Roy, Ralph Lauren, Rebecca Taylor, Rosa Cha, Stephen Burrows, Threeasfour, Tracy Reese, Vlassis Holevas, Zac Posen}

Ready to Wear - Fall/Winter 2007 {Alexandre Herchcovitch, Baby Phat, Chris Benz, Joanna Mastroianni, Kai Milla, L'Wren Scott, Myself by Kai Kuhne, Nanette Lepore, Rock & Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, Tracy Reese}

She was discovered on the streets of Recife, capital of Pernambuco.

post-18834-0-1446083960-01648_thumb.jpgpost-18834-0-1446083960-0448_thumb.jpgpost-18834-0-1446083960-06777_thumb.jpgpost-18834-0-1446083960-10288_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your efforts Korravai. It has happened to me many times. What I do now is put the name into the search at the bottom left. There is another search that is under the "My Assistant" option at the top of the page. There is also a "female model directory" that is in alphabetical order by the first name instead of last name.

This is the original thread

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic6111star...anuela_de_Paula

Thanks for the pics and your effort though and thanks for your efforts in general :flower:

I got Emanuela de Paula mixed up with Gracie Carvalho!!!!!!

The very first picture on here is Gracie...she does need her own thread, and thankfully Emanuela already has one of her own. I would say merge this thread with Emanuela's--but that first pic is wrong! <_<

OH WELL!

2vi5h8j.gif