Suit: 40

Shirt: 15 1/2 x 35

Inseam: 34

Shoes: 10

Chest: 42

Waist: 31

Hip: 36

Languages: English, German, Swedish, a little bit of Italian and French

Alex Lundqvist is a self-assured Swede, utterly charming, educated and thoughtful. He's also one of the number one male models, featured in GUESS? advertising campaigns.

Alex had one of those Swedish liberal idyllic childhoods which came abruptly to an end at the eighteen with the obligatory one-year national service in Sweden's army. Transformed into a tank platoon commander, the quiet blue-eyed boy had to shave his head so often that he swore that when he came out, he'd never shave again and from that was born the mischievous arrangement of facial hair that would become his insignia.

Since then Alex is constantly featured in editorial, for Vogue Homme and L'Uomo Vogue and a spread in Arena Magazine, photographed by Aldo Rossi, among others. Alex has also been profiled in Elle Top Model, New York Magazine, US Magazine and an interview on MTV's "House of Style," along with best buddy and fellow model Mark Vanderloo.

So that's what it takes to make Mystique post outside of the music forum ;) :p

Lundqvist is a very common name in Sweden.

(and stomachs all look like that in Scandinavia. It's nothing special)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh:

And if all stomachs are like that in Scandinavia .. then I think I need to take a trip. :) :blush:

:laugh: :laugh:

And if all stomachs are like that in Scandinavia .. then I think I need to take a trip.  :)  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I ever mention that my couch has "Leigh's crashing place" written on the back? Any time. OK, I currently don't have a couch, but that doesn't make you any less welcome. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...