Bellazon

Jourdan Dunn
Thumbnail

she_was_like..

Oh, I think that even if the child is unplanned, it's nicely expected anyway.... she has been with her bf for several years now (I was afraid she wasn't with anyone, that she's gonna be a single mom, but well, it just looks like she didn't want to show her privacy to anyone. Good for both of them).

Found by a la Balenciaga (@tfs) from vogue.com:

VOGUE.COM can exclusively confirm that supermodel Jourdan Dunn is five-and-a-half months pregnant with her first child. The British model and Vogue cover girl is sporting a perfect tiny bump and could not be more excited about impending motherhood.

"I'm real looking forward to the future and having my baby," Jourdan told VOGUE.COM this afternoon. "I'm lucky - I'm feeling really well. I'm healthy and happy!"

Jourdan has been with her boyfriend for several years and the couple are eagerly anticipating the baby's arrival in December. Jourdan has a close network of family and friends and has been receiving huge support from them too, as she prepares for her new arrival.

"Jourdan is delighted and really excited," a spokesperson for her agency, Storm, told us today. "She's had lots of lovely personal messages of support from all her friends in the fashion industry and it's great news. We wish her all the best."

The 19-year-old is the latest in a line of models - including Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum and Karolina Kurkova - to announce their pregnancies in the last few weeks. Following the birth, Jourdan will continue to work between New York and London as she does now.

omg :o

then again, she looks quite skinny as for a woman due in December...right? :ermm:

Really tall girls don't show until they are almost 6 months :flower:

and congratz to her really! 19 is old enough to have a baby! She is legal and her own woman. I am very happy for her :flower:

Well, maybe.... Well, still, 5 month sounds like a halfway to go, omg lol, and I saw some runway pics of her from a few weeks ago, and she didn't really look like a future mother.

Anyway, I'm happy for her :) at first I was surprised and kinda.... disappointed. Because (I have no idea why) I thought she probably just slept once with somebody and got pregnant :ninja: well, good to know she's in a stable relationship, so it seems like she won't be a single-mother...

Oh, btw, is it true she got Maybelline contract?

Oh, and you know...I wouldn't fear for her future in modelling. I feel she's one of the girls who can come back to modelling fast and more successful than before giving birth (if she'd like to come back to modelling after giving birth to her child)... Well, idk, to me it feels she really has chances to have a career like e.g. Liya Kebede....

wow, incredible news!!! i had my son @ 19.... and if you have the means to take care of the child, i suggest doing it early.me and mine grew up together and i wouldnt trade the exp. for the world. :)

And.......

hes entering his first yr of college and im still young and cute!!! :rofl: :ninja: :blush:

a good support system and a lloving father figure are very important, and im happy for her that she has it.

now...... i just hope that her body bounces back quickly so we can see her fine self back on the runways and pages of magazines :yes:

wonder if shell do a romantic,flowing clothes, baby bump showing edit for a u.k. vogue celebrating motherhood

now THAT'D be sweet

are we making a value judgement, babyQ??

shall those who do not believe in marriage get married before procreating because

it fits in with your worldview? the baby daddy is around and involved.... would a ring of gold with a superfluous piece of

carbon on it

make it more acceptable?

and as for 'adult relationship' i know people in their 40's 50's and beyond who cant manage to have

an 'adult relationship'

all jourdan and that baby need are the financial means, and love and support from

her family and friends, and a solid male figure around.which she has.

the only irresponsible thing a young woman can do regarding pregnany

is not have the means to support it and not have a loving support system.

her and that baby will be just fine.. and she will be a wiser, more caring woman for the experience.

are we making a value judgement, babyQ??

shall those who do not believe in marriage get married before procreating because

it fits in with your worldview? the baby daddy is around and involved.... would a ring of gold with a superfluous piece of

carbon on it

make it more acceptable?

and as for 'adult relationship' i know people in their 40's 50's and beyond who cant manage to have

an 'adult relationship'

all jourdan and that baby need are the financial means, and love and support from

her family and friends, and a solid male figure around.which she has.

the only irresponsible thing a young woman can do regarding pregnany

is not have the means to support it and not have a loving support system.

her and that baby will be just fine.. and she will be a wiser, more caring woman for the experience.

^true dat (Y)