Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

continuing the translation.

MC:How do you protect yourself from masculine harassment,when a man wants,for example,get advantages with with your fame?

GB:Look,i think i`m a good-i mean nowadays,it`s something i`ve learned in my life as well-i`m good in judging people personality`s.And now,men don`t come to me as they used to do.I think people has more fear of coming close to me.

When a man is flirting with me,i notice if he wants to saty with me for appearing to the others,or if he really likes me.

MC:How much time do you take to notice it?

GB:Ah,it`s right in that moment.I just put my eyes on him and i see.You have how to know if the person looks not reliable.

MC:If the person isn`t looking at your eyes,but is looking at tour clothes label...

GB:Yeah,i dont`trust,i don`t trust.And there are men who talk to you like this(she pusts her head on the reporter`s breast),i immediately say:"get off,man!"i`m very honest and objective.I f i perceive you`re coming to me only to get advantages,why should i spend my time with you?I just turn my face and go away.I won`t stay there for the guy who wants to use me.

MC:Do the men fear you?

GB:I`m sure they do.(she turns to the photographer Henrique Gendri,her longtime friend,present in the interview).What you think Henrique?Do the men fear me?(the photgrapher says yes).

MC:how do you manage it?

GB:I`ll die single,you know?That`s what i have to do(laughs).No,i think that you want the man to come to you,and talk to you,and be an interesting man.I think the man has to go after the woman.