Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

last part

5-Which products are in your nécessaire?

GB-I work diary and i`m obliged to use make up.Because of it,when i go home,i don`t wanna even see any cosmetics.When i go out i put,blush,mascara and lipstick.these three itens are the most important that a woman must have in her nécessaire.

6-Do you have a nickname?

GB-Yes,Gise.A smaller version of my name.At home,i`m called Gise.

7-Do you believe that fashion industry contributes for anorexia in young girls?

GB-I believe fashion industry sells external beauty.It never speaks about internal beauty.It can be that girls too young and without much self-confidence see that and think:"i wanna be like that",so because of it they become anorexicas.I think fashion is really selling fashion.But i think too much thin girls can influence young girls if they don`t have a good personality.I relly don`t like to think i`s estimulating anorexia in girls.If i had to be on diet for being a model,so i would be nothing,because,whitout a doubt i prefer eating than modeling.I`d like to say to all the young girls to love themselves just the way they are,cause everyone is unique and nobody has to be like the others,follow a trend.I believe you are beautiful if yòu`re a confident and happy with yourself.The beauty of anyone comes from the interior.

8-Is it true you`re planning to stop modeling?

GB-I`ve been doing it for the last ten years.I`m the kind of person who never says never to anything,because i`ve learned in life that you have to let the doors open.You never know what will happen.I don`t know for how much time i`ll be a model.but i`d say it`s better(stop)earlier than later.

9-What scares you?

GB-Nothing scares me.I mean,i love adventure.What scares me is what`s happening right now in the world and what will happen if human-being continuing this way.This frightens me.But for my life,i don`t have any fear,cause i believe that if you`re scared for doing things in your life,you are not alive.I think about my parents who always incentivated us.All my sisters are very independent ,and they made us feel confident since an early age.Of course once in a while i feel butterflies in my stomach.But i know i don`t need to be afraid of anything.Life is here and i`m gonna live it ,and everything which has to happen,will happen.That`s the wonderful side of life.It would be so boring if i knew everything which will happen!

10-Would you do some kind of sthetical surgery?

GB-I don`t think about it now,because i`m still young.My mother is 56 and has never done plastic surgeries.I hope i`ll never have to.Sometimes i see on tv people putting a lot of things in their faces.Then,they look like monsters ,they can`t move.i guess i prefer skin lines.

11-Which was the most outrageous gossip you`ve read about yourself?

GB-Probably the ones which say i`m gonna marry every five minutes.I definetely don`t like when people talk about my private life.I don`t like to read anything about it.

12-If you went to a desert island,which three things would you take with you?

GB-Can i take all my sisters?I `d love if they were with me,because i wouldn`t feel lonely.I`d take my dog,vida,cause she would make me happy.And i`d take a knife to open coconuts.

13-If you could have played any character,which would it be and why?

GB-I guess Uma Thurman ,in Pulp Fiction,a role really funny,crazy.i`d play any character very different from who i am,i think it`d be nice.

14-Do you eat lots of fast-food or are you careful with what you eat?

GB-I like meat because i`m from the south of Brazil.In general,i eat fast-food and also healthy food.I appreciate all types:japanese,italian...

15-Do you wake up messy like the rest of us?

GB-Everybody wakes up like that,i`m human.I,like everybody,wake up with pillow marks on my face and bad breath.

post-34682-1274808018_thumb.jpg

last part

8-Is it true you`re palnning to stop modeling?

GB-I`ve been doing it for the last ten years.I`m the kind of person who never says never to anything,because i`ve learned in life that you have to let the doors open.You never know what will happen.I don`t know for how much time i`ll be a model.but i`d say it`s better(stop)earlier than later.

she's always had this mindset, love it. thank you!!! :heart:

Thank you Nath :hug: muchas gracias!!

you`re welcome miche.i have one more interview with her that i really love,but it will get some time to post. :(

:laugh: i hope you`re not confusing spanish with portuguese jennka. :shifty: that would make a brazilian cry.smiley-sad023.gif

de nada!

nie je za co !

When arriving in São Paulo,Gisele Bündchen got off the bus at the Tietê bus station.Her father,Valdir ,had given her money to get a cab to the agency,but Gisele wanted to save some money and decided to go by subway.Awful decision.She was robbed!Someone took her purse with money and documents.The new face model arrived in the biggest brazilian city litterally "sem lenço e sem documento"(litterally means without handkerchief,nor document,it`s a joke with a famous brasilian song"alegria,alegria" by Caetano Veloso,in which he says this,meaning he had nothing).In her bag,two jeans,one she used to wear as a school uniform ,and other by colcci-who`d hae said that years later she would make a millioner contract with that label.Gisele lived in an apartment in west zone of São Paulo with more seven girls,all from the countryside.She tells she was so homesick."The money was enough only for going to mcdonald`s.I suffered a lot in São paulo.I was only 14 and walked about the whole city by bus,subway for casting"She even passed under the bus "roleta",for not paying for the ticket.When she was called for castings,in majority of times,she was rejected.Gisele could do runway shows because of her height and her skinny body,but she heard one "no"after the other,when she auditionned for photographing."She laughed at every negative answer,differently from the most part of models who cry when hearing a "no",says manager(and friend)Mônica Monteiro,partnership of IMG Models,the top model`s agency."It looked like she knew what was waiting for her!"The new model even heard that she was too much classic ,so,she couldn`t do young fashion photos.Others said her nose wass too big ,not really proper for beauty photos.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b20b9e81191654

glad you like darlings.i have some more old interviews with her,i`ll post when finish this magazine.

models course,the beginning

Her sisters wanted to do,but she didn`t:"that`s so ridiculous",she used to say.She finally did,because her mother insisted,she wanted her to be more classy.Gisele got intereste when she found out ,when doing the course,she would go in an excursion to São Paulo.She was dying to go to a shop mall and to the playcenter.In 1994,being 14 years old,exactly in the same day she would go to the playcenter,Gisele was walking in a mall in São Paulo,when scouters from a models agency talked to her.Among 50 girls from Horizontina,the tomboy girl was chosen.When they asked me if i`d want to be a model,i said no.I was really scared,thinking they were talking about other things.After a lot of talking,there she went,not really wanting,to know what they were speaking about.The playcenter was left for another day(Gisele went there only one year later).At the agency,she got to know all the details and decided to live in São Paulo.One of the main reasons to leave Horizontina was helping her family which had financial difficuties.Accept this opportunity was decisive for Gisele Bündchen`s carrer that was just about to start.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/89f02881192054

i found this interview today and really liked cause shows a gisele that we usually don`t see.i`m sorry for the poor translation,but she uses a lot of words i don`t know in english and have to look in the dictionary,also i`m busy and couldn`t translate the whole interview.if anyone find a decent translation in other site,feel free to post here,it`s a cool interview and i believe you`ll enjoy it.if nobody find a better translation,i`ll post the rest tomorrow.

Gisele Bündchen will turn 30 years old next month and 15 of carrier this year.Married with the american football star Tom Brady,mother of little Benjamin,number one in models.com icons list,Gisele is satisfied.Everything i always wanted ,i reached.The most known model in the world talked to Ela this week,at the Emiliano hotel,in São Paulo,before walking for brand colcci.The conversation started with that classic talking about the weather:it`s cold,it`s not cold,last summer there was absurdly hot in São Paulo..."so that`s it,and people still keep saying global warming/heating dosen`t exist.the world is a chaos" attacks gisele.then,she didn`t stop for a good time:became irritated,hit on the sofa with the hand,spoke without interruptions or fear.

And what about the mexico golf oil leak?

gb:i had to stop reading the news about the leak cause everytime i saw the images i cried a lot.i wanted to know who did this s****.sorry for the bad word,but it revoltes me!Tiger-sharks appeared confused in florida!The animals can`t breath because of the toxic gas in the water!how many species got into extintion now?nobody does nothing because it`s not them who are breathing toxic gas.for me there are already good enough technology to avoid this kind of disaster,but they are not interested to do it.oil makes lots of money.

do you really think that?

gb:of course i do!and there`s more,now i`m gonna talk,i`m sorry but people usually ask me about nothing important,about my carrer,my son,but there`s one thing:brazil needs to have electric cars!a huge country like this.that`s a crucial moment for this country cause it`s growing and has to learn with the other`s example of what not to do.in são paulo you can`t breath.worse than são paulo is china.have you ever been there?

no

gb:it`s a horror!girl,i went there for photographing for two hours ,in shangai,on a bridge.there were always cargo ships passing,an enormous industrial movement.in the end of the day,i blew my nose and something black came out.disgusting.in addiction,i had phobia of lots of people.brazil has to plan its growing.by the way,i`ll talk about something(she hits her hands on the sofa,completely irritated):who had this ridiculously dumb idea of desvirtuating the xingu river(she refers to the construction of Belo Monte hidrelectric usine)?guys,if god determined that xingu river runs in determined direction,it`s not for changing.people are thinking they are god,that`s the problem today,everybody thinks they are god.i just wanna see where those R$ 30 billions will end up.Why don`t they take that money and invest in new types of energies instead of all this retrocession?