Bellazon

New Skins Issues or Comments

maddog107

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You may or may not know that the banner (for the default skin) doesn't display correctly when using Firefox. I know how to fix this in case you're interested. It's a bunch of html mumbo jumbo. :)

Close the borderwrap div tag before the submenu div tag instead of after and add wdith="100%" to the submenu div tag. This should make the header display the same in both browsers. :)

are you guys gonna stretch that top image? maybe you should like kill the blue line part so it doesnt look like its cutting off in the middle?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats only due to the current error with firefox if u look at it through IE u will see the true banner

It's official. Firefox and IE do not do things exactly the same and we cannot force them to. Believe me, I've tried. I've used every CSS trick there is and yet, when I get it working for one browser, it fails for the other...sometimes by one or two pixels. Either it's the padding for the image or it's the nested div problem...it's always something. Sooooo.

I would give possible solutions and ideas but I know noone is interested.

Tip one: Don't use a gradient both left to right AND top to bottom when using an image on top of a gradient background because they have to line up prefectly. Perfectly I tell ya! And guess what?!... as I mentioned before...it aint happening in both browsers! Not till they get their freakin acts together on HTML standardization! ugh!!!!

I'm over it.