Bellazon

New Skins Issues or Comments

maddog107

Guest quasicartes

With its great visibilty, UD black is perfect.

The only thing that's hard to see are names of mods and admins.

But, who cares? :p

We should have one skin, so that:

1) Everyone will make avatars and sigs that look nice on that one skin.

2) We can have a banner!

onli_problem.bmp

onli_problem.bmp

you will never be able to make everyone happy, I personally hate dark colors/backgrounds. Neo loves them. So who should we please? If we give user choices they can do whatever they wish. They just must keep in mind that we ONLY support the deafault skin, so if you want to use any other one then you must live with any little problems that may appear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not demanding anything, just giving my humble feedback which if the purpose of this thread, isn't it? Who should we please? How about the majority? I think quasicartes has a point, one skin has it's advances. I am using the default skin, it works well. No problem.

:)

I like the default best so far.

I liked ud black too, but the smiley thing started driving me nuts so default it is.

Everything shows up nicely and all the colors blend well and it's not so light that it's hard on the eyes or anything.

:)

I don't like the red for the mods names though, cause it just doesn't go with all the blueness. But I don't really spend too much time on the home page so it's not really a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ Thank you, maddog, I really do appreciate it. If you actually did do it for me, then I feel so special. hehe

Now, maybe I'll hang out in here more often. *winks*

I just wish Josie_Addict would add the skin option to the JosieFreaks Forum, too.

• 4 months later...

Personally, I think a graphics-whizz of a member needs to knock up a custom skin. I use the default, but it's so commonplace, and most of the others are all dark and techy. Also, half the skins need a header image made - they say "domain.com". Need to find that file and modify it. Of course, someone may have already said that, I'm just too lazy to go back and look.

all users are still able to use the other skins its just that i wanted everyone to see it completed so i changed all the users to this one but u still have the option of goin to the others and usin them ;)

i just want our guests to see like a completed and finished look