Bellazon

Moderators

Dajana

First of all I have to say that I'm not attacking anyone and I don't want you to get this personal.

I noticed that some of the moderators havn't been online for a week, and some of them rarely come here. I know that they have their own life, but I'm also a moderator one another forum and I took it seriously. If thay don't have time, they don't have to do it.

Some of thread should be locked long time ago but noone of then noticied. The only thing I see is persuazn locking some of the id'ed models and removing some sigs. But don't let me start talking about persons who have 620x431 images and 320x240 animathions in their's signatures for months...

How do you decide who will be moderator, by noumber of post? That's not gonna work out.

Com on people, make a effort to take care about Bellazon more, there are people who really love it!

I have a fulltime job and it's one of our busiest periods of the year and there were some other matters that frankly are none of your business that kept me away these past few weeks.

But if you're claiming that you'd be able to moderate on here 24/7 without ever being gone for a day or two, then you should probably take all of our places, since we won't be needing anyone else on the staff at that point. It's amusing though that like in every other aspect of life, the people standing on the sidelines fool themselves into thinking they know better and they'd do a better job. This is a thankless job, that gives you more enemies than friends and never allows you to please everyone, and that takes up a good chunk of your BZ time. None of us are getting any sort of compensation for this either. But it's always nice to see our efforts are appreciated...

I have a fulltime job and it's one of our busiest periods of the year and there were some other matters that frankly are none of your business that kept me away these past few weeks.

But if you're claiming that you'd be able to moderate on here 24/7 without ever being gone for a day or two, then you should probably take all of our places, since we won't be needing anyone else on the staff at that point. It's amusing though that like in every other aspect of life, the people standing on the sidelines fool themselves into thinking they know better and they'd do a better job. This is a thankless job, that gives you more enemies than friends and never allows you to please everyone, and that takes up a good chunk of your BZ time. None of us are getting any sort of compensation for this either. But it's always nice to see our efforts are appreciated...

You tell 'em brotha! (Y) :blueeyedbaby:

• 3 weeks later...