Bellazon

Moderators

Dajana

post-17304-0-1446171243-66792_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446171243-67632_thumb.jpg Lean on me, when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long

'Til I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand

We all need somebody to lean on

I just might have a problem that you'd understand

We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long

Till I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on post-17304-0-1446171243-69345_thumb.jpg

If i'm not mistaQen, Azulus is the person that taQes care of the server? :unsure:

He aQtually helped some of us out when we couldn't log into bz.

So they say :shifty:

LOL...I have no clue who he/she/it is :nicole: Perhaps it is one of Maddog's pal??? :idk:

:unsure: But he's really helpful. :mellow:

Yea he is the go to guy if I cant fix it myself I need to involve him. I could proly take him off the list since he was only added when the site crashed a whiles back.

Well, I'm maybe a bit off topic, but as the thread's name is "moderators" ... I'll hang around here anyway so I won't mind support my "second home" - if you're in need of another mod just tell me.

I don't know what's required to become one, but I'm Bellazonian for a long time now and I think I'm quite nice ... okay, I'm really bad about promoting myself :trout:

Just thought I'd let you know :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

I want to put my 2 cents worth in here.

I have been around Bellazon for almost two years.

I have been around other forums almost as long.

The moderators of this forum do a much better job than on any other forum I have spent time at.

I only recently had the time and inclination to post to this forum in an effort to sort out my graphics collection.

Using the Bellazon Forum Rules and Conventions is enough for any reasoable person to post and stay out of trouble.

That brings up a question I have for the moderators or admin folks

As of today, I made my 19th post. It finally dawned on me that I am listed as a newcomer (that is correct as far as posting), but I am the only newcomer I have seen with a Warning set of pips

The percentage stays at 0%. I assume that is good. On the other hand, I have searched the forum im different ways and cannot find an explanation of what the Warning thing is all about.

Have I done something wrong, will it go away by itself as I continue to post, am I being paranoid because I am new at this?

Anyway, the moderators on this forum have my thanks for handling things without shouting, putting someone down, or just plain being an ass about whatever is goig on as I have seen on other forums.

Keep up the good work!

Warning.jpg

The warning pips displayed is normal. Perhaps you have never noticed before, anyways if you break any of the rules the moderators/admins will give you a warning and you will see those pips turn red. Each one is 10%. We dont normally use it to hit 100% but simply for refrence of what you have done wrong (assuming you do get warned). After 2-3 warns we will ban the person in question.

With regards to why you are the only one to see it, it is because members can only see there own warn level for privacy concerns. Admins/mods can see everyones level. hope that helps :)

The warning pips displayed is normal. Perhaps you have never noticed before, anyways if you break any of the rules the moderators/admins will give you a warning and you will see those pips turn red. Each one is 10%. We dont normally use it to hit 100% but simply for refrence of what you have done wrong (assuming you do get warned). After 2-3 warns we will ban the person in question.

With regards to why you are the only one to see it, it is because members can only see there own warn level for privacy concerns. Admins/mods can see everyones level. hope that helps :)