Bellazon

Moderators

Dajana

First of all I have to say that I'm not attacking anyone and I don't want you to get this personal.

I noticed that some of the moderators havn't been online for a week, and some of them rarely come here. I know that they have their own life, but I'm also a moderator one another forum and I took it seriously. If thay don't have time, they don't have to do it.

Some of thread should be locked long time ago but noone of then noticied. The only thing I see is persuazn locking some of the id'ed models and removing some sigs. But don't let me start talking about persons who have 620x431 images and 320x240 animathions in their's signatures for months...

How do you decide who will be moderator, by noumber of post? That's not gonna work out.

Com on people, make a effort to take care about Bellazon more, there are people who really love it!

If it makes you feel a little better, I believe some administrators may have resigned recently. I know OriginalSin is now listed as a "member." RoninGrave and Maddog are the only ones I recognize left on the administrator list, but I can't say anything for the others I don't recognize. On the moderator team list, there are only 4 moderators (persuazn, PinkCouture, SympathyStilletto and Qball) left now :/ .

This may not help any and it may not be my business, but I admire your concern and really do hope you find the solutions and answers you are looking for :) .

First of all I have to say that I'm not attacking anyone and I don't want you to get this personal.

I noticed that some of the moderators havn't been online for a week, and some of them rarely come here. I know that they have their own life, but I'm also a moderator one another forum and I took it seriously. If thay don't have time, they don't have to do it.

Some of thread should be locked long time ago but noone of then noticied. The only thing I see is persuazn locking some of the id'ed models and removing some sigs. But don't let me start talking about persons who have 620x431 images and 320x240 animathions in their's signatures for months...

How do you decide who will be moderator, by noumber of post? That's not gonna work out.

Com on people, make a effort to take care about Bellazon more, there are people who really love it!

Actually a lot of the mod tasks are not visible to members. You are a mod on another forum, so you should know there are task that are logged in the ACP :)

Sorry I, and many of the staff members here, have a life outside the forum. We all have important priorities in our lives like our education and career. I just finished graduate school and I have a huge student loan to pay (both from university and grad. school), so obviously my job is going to take priority :yes:

You are right, we don't have to do it if we don't want to. The admins are welcome to demote me if they like (Y) However, like I said before many of the mods do a lot of stuff that are not visible or obvious to most members here.

Also, if you've noticed so many violations, why have you not reported any posts??? Hmmmm... :cain: BZ members are just as responsible for monitoring each other as the staffers are responsible for monitoring the overall status of the forum. It is hypocritical and irresponsible to think it is only the staffers who are obligated to maintain the overall health of BZ. Members are just as part of this community as staff members-- if you "love" BZ then do your part to keep it alive (Y)

If anyone see a violations, please repost it. Staffer members cannot be ubiquitous. Even if the whole staff was "present," we sometimes have oversights---we are only human, we are not perfect :ninja:

Posts are not the deciding factor of being on the staff. There are many factors, such as how well we think you will work w/ the rest of the staff and your contribution (quality, not quantity), just to name a few :)

Thanks for bring this topic to our attention :flower:

I'm not pleased with the current state of this website. You members are fantastic, and so are one or two of the mods and admins, but there are many shortcomings from an administration standpoint that need to be addressed. I was an administrator. Indeed I am the founder of this website. Unfortunately for pressing this issue with MadDog, he fired me (he's afraid I'll take over the site or something). So... good luck with the present owners, my friend. Some people love Status Quo.

P.S. And I didn't mean you, Pinky. You're awesome.

Btw, who is Azulus? He has 4 post and no friends, how can he be our admin?

@ Pinky

I really appreciate all your work, but mostly I'm talking about things that are not done. I undrestand that you don't have enough time, but if Bellazon is on bottom of your priority list it is problem cause moderating team should be its heart and soul.

I don't report any of those posts cause I kinda have feeling that it's not my business and I don't want to be tell-tale.

Bellazon is falling apart. :(

You are right, we don't have to do it if we don't want to. The admins are welcome to demote me if they like (Y) However, like I said before many of the mods do a lot of stuff that are not visible or obvious to most members here.

Also, if you've noticed so many violations, why have you not reported any posts??? Hmmmm... :cain: BZ members are just as responsible for monitoring each other as the staffers are responsible for monitoring the overall status of the forum. It is hypocritical and irresponsible to think it is only the staffers who are obligated to maintain the overall health of BZ. Members are just as part of this community as staff members-- if you "love" BZ then do your part to keep it alive (Y)

If anyone see a violations, please repost it. Staffer members cannot be ubiquitous. Even if the whole staff was "present," we sometimes have oversights---we are only human, we are not perfect