Bellazon

Your All Time Favorite BZ Avatars and Sigs

Joe > Average

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad you liked the one with the hand :laugh: . Is the one in yours a model or actress btw? She seems familiar.

Agreed about LadyFatale :yes: . The ones she made were great in general and she made some of my favorites for me too.

I must add the Mandy ones as well :ninja: and her little dog too :evil: :ninja: .

I must also acknowledge Michael*'s classic Daria, Jennk's Daria in the leaves, katchitup's Rhihanna one (oh she's just too cute :pinch::ninja: ) and Single_Lady's animal one :rofl: .

• 3 months later...

Glad you liked the one with the hand :laugh: . Is the one in yours a model or actress btw? She seems familiar.

Still my favourite by you so far.

Nope,she's a teen model for British brand Next .Modelled for them for one season[2011]and never appeared again.

Late answer but I only saw the reply today.

And while I'm on it,

Layla has changed it,

Hope Joe returns to it.

Kiki ,the same liking from me to all her Laetitia's.

Pc--same liking as it's still the same.

I'd add Jennka's previous one of Bregje.

^ The cute guy with the hat on [cap particularly] ,I remember he was wearing a shirt too.you had the ROCK after him as avi.I don't know but every post you write was going typically with that guy,it fits you and I even don't know you or anything about you.

• 2 months later...

Oh, you must mean Shaq then. He was a basketball player in the NBA. It was for a video game called "Shaq Fu" that he had :laugh: . At first I thought that was Adelle in your current one, but now I'm not sure.

I think he's now in the middle of your current sig,right?

Eniko Mihalik,a model that I never liked her face as I always felt it has strange shape,but recently I looked carefully at some of her new photoshoots and started to change my mind.

Lady Fatale was very good at making avatars and signatures.

I am glad this thread is here so that I can compliment La Parisienne for having the best avatar on BZ.  Jackie Jablonski looks like an absolute boss for Emilio Pucci Accessories S/S 12.  Her avi just oozes character.

post-46718-0-93281400-1374832682_thumb.p  I think this is better quality.

http://models.com/work/emilio-pucci-emilio-pucci-eyewear-ss-12

I like PinkCouture's sig by donbot

Bellazon Masterpiece Theater Series Presents: Ginta Lapina in "Museum After Dark"

and Prettyphile's sig is pretty epic.

I am glad this thread is here so that I can compliment La Parisienne for having the best avatar on BZ.  Jackie Jablonski looks like an absolute boss for Emilio Pucci Accessories S/S 12.  Her avi just oozes character.

attachicon.gif77499-800w.png  I think this is better quality.

http://models.com/work/emilio-pucci-emilio-pucci-eyewear-ss-12

Thanks for the compliment and for posting my avatar in a better quality. :flower:

I think he's now in the middle of your current sig,right?

Eniko Mihalik,a model that I never liked her face as I always felt it has strange shape,but recently I looked carefully at some of her new photoshoots and started to change my mind.

Yep, that's him :yes: . I'm surprised that I didn't recognize her :laugh: . She's definitely a unique one. I've never been into her in terms of attraction, but she does have some editorials that I like though.

Special acknowledgement to Nazara's set :Angel: and even though not one of my favorite characters from the show, awesomexx's sig is interesting too.

• 1 month later...