Bellazon

Tattoos

~*BeTtY*~

Do you have tattoes? Are you thinking of getting any?

If you have tattoos you can post a picture of them, or if you like certain tattoos post pictures of them too..or celebrity/models' tattoos.

This is just threat to discuss them and look at different ones.

Lately I've been thinking of getting few small ones, like symbols and stuff I like them the most, personally I wouldn't get a huge picture of something, a lot of people do get tattoos of animals, crosses, most girls would get something like flowers, butterflys, hearts etc., but I think it's important to get something symbolic.

If you are going to be stuck with a tattoo for the rest of your life, at least get something meaningful.

What my friends or girls I know mostly have are butterflys, flowers and stars yes.

Do they even know what a buttefly or a certain flower sybolizes? I doubt it.

Anyways so show your ideas for a good tattoo.. or ones that you just like or want to get.

I like tatoos too!!!

I want a tatoo of an angel that a friend drew (sp) to me so i want that in my back, i want also a Fairy in my hip but i cant find a good pic ... <_<

and thats it!

and when i get marry i will tatoo the last name of my husband in my foot !!! :D one cousin did that and it looks cool !!!!

There are many places that are quite sensative to work with when it comes to tattos. Before body painting I used to draw the designs for tattooers and honesty I never became a tattoist because I could stand putting someone in pain even if they looked like they enjoyed it. Besides most tattoo artists have tattos themselves and I can endure pain and some pain caneven be pleasurable but pain for long periods of time isn't for me no longer how wated you get.

Five Painful Places to Get a Tattoo

Being pricked repeatedly with a needle hurts no matter where it's done, but some body spots are more sensitive than others.

By Temma Ehrenfeld | Newsweek Web Exclusive

Part of the experience of getting a tattoo is not knowing in advance how much it will hurt. For some it can be a terribly painful procedure. Others describe it as simply irritating, a "hot scratch" that is easily forgettable compared to the pleasure of wearing a work of art. If you want a tattoo but have a low threshold for pain, opt for fleshy spots like the thigh or bicep. The most painful places are generally the areas with a dense concentration of nerves or wherever the skin and bone are close together, without a layer of fat in between. Unless you go to a doctor for "permanent makeup" tattoos (like eyebrows) rather than a design, you won't get much help with the pain, says Charles Zwerling, a Goldsboro, N.C., eye doctor who specializes in permanent makeup (he uses local anesthesia). Only a doctor can give you a shot of painkiller, and tattoo artists often avoid numbing creams because they require 20 minutes or so to take effect and can prolong the procedure. Like the tattoo itself, pain is personal. What one person finds excruciating might be quite bearable to another. But since you may not know what your tolerance level is until you actually go under the needle, here's a short list of the most potentially painful places for body ink:

1. The eyeball. Believe it or not, some people do get permanent makeup inside the eye, says Zwerling About once a year, a patient asks him to put pigment into a disfiguring blind eye to make it look like a normal one. The many nerves going into the front of the eye would make this an excruciating procedure without anesthesia. (Two other popular spots for permanent makeup—the eye brows and lips—are also painful, the lips especially so because of the many nerve endings located there.)

2. The mons pubis. The pain of getting a tattoo down under runs a close second to the lips, says New York laser surgeon Bruce Katz, who specializes in removing tattoos. There are a lot of nerves, which provide pleasure (as opposed to pain) under different circumstances. If you try this in a tattoo parlor, ask for a cream, advises Katz.

3. The top of the foot or ankle. Lots of women opt for tattoos in this area so the eye-catching designs will be visible when they're barefoot or wearing sandals during the summer months. But it's also ouch-inducing because of the absence of fat.

4. Behind the ear. A tattoo here can be endearingly sexy. Just remember ladies, there's nothing in this spot but skin and bone—and nerves (though not as many as on your lip surface).

5. The chest (above your rib cage). If you're thin, this might be one time you'd be grateful for a layer of fat around your middle.The absence of padding makes this one of the most painful places for men to get a traditional tattoo.

Some other tips: Don't take aspirin before getting a tattoo, as it can increase bleeding (though other pain-killing pills can help). Schedule a time when you won't feel rushed, advises Karen Hudson, editor of "Chick Ink: 40 Stories of Tattoos—and the Women Who Wear Them." An average-size tattoo takes about two hours; ask the artist beforehand for an estimate of how long yours will take. If you're afraid of needles, consider a spot where you can't see the needle go in, or resolve not to look. Another option: a henna tattoo painted on the outer layer of the skin. There are no needles involved. As the skin exfoliates, this kind of tattoo slowly disappears. If you miss it, you can replace it with permanent body art. If not, you'll be relieved you only got a temporary tattoo. Removing an inked tattoo is painful, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Angelina Jolie's tattoes, because they are all symbolic and very significant to her.

25116020585e8585ef9bui6.th.jpg

Does anybody know what the bigger tattoo means?

- "Know your rights"

- She has the lower case of the letter H for her brother James Haven.

- Coordinates that represent where she adoped her chldren and also where Shiloh was born (covers up her old "Billy Bob" tattoo).

- The number 13 in roman numerals.

- In arabic for "strength of will"

- In latin "What nourishes me destroys me" as well as the Latin cross.

- The large Asian tiger on her back

- Dragon under the tiger

- A prayer for Buddhist Sanskrit symbols for her son Maddox 9(covers up an old Japanese 'death' tattoo).

- The letter M on the palm of her hand for her mother.

angelinajoliem07if2.jpg66550921lb5.png

angelinajoliem07yy0.jpg

93970741uz6.png

54058501mc1.png

250angelinejolieclipimarw3.jpg

tatooarabepz2.jpg

& this

56474007vn9.png

besides the number 13, the V (5?) and the letters.. what is it? does anybody know what it represents?

I like tattoos. But I don't have one and i probably won't because I think I couldn't wear one motive on me for the rest of my life...

& this

56474007vn9.png

besides the number 13, the V (5?) and the letters.. what is it? does anybody know what it represents?