Bellazon

Brazilian babes vs. Chinese babes

flip_board

I've come up with a new and interesting way of comparing babes - by country and in teams of 5.

Eg. Brazil vs. China

Brazil's lineup

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ana Beatriz Barros

Gisele Bundchen

Izabel Goulart

post-19252-1202869510_thumb.jpgpost-19252-1202869525_thumb.jpg

post-19252-1202869538_thumb.jpgpost-19252-1202869548_thumb.jpg

China's lineup

Gong Li

Zhang Ziyi

Fan Bing Bing

Vicki Zhao

Liu Yifei

post-19252-1202869573_thumb.jpgpost-19252-1202869581_thumb.jpg

post-19252-1202869618_thumb.jpgpost-19252-1202869593_thumb.jpg

Visit this page to vote.

There were some other matches that have finished - England vs. Australia (England won), Italy vs. Japan (Japan won) and many more to come. Maybe you can suggest a team that you want represented. I'm looking at USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Argentina, Colombia, Spain, Phillipines.... etc. etc. Help me out if you want to. Thanks

IzabelGoulart.jpg liuyifei.jpg

Thanks for the help watermelon. That team looks good. Anyone got any other suggestions or else I will take that exact line up. Who do you reckon I should line up against Spain? Do you want to play USA??? OR Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Australia or anyone else? I will need help with these teams too. I just want to make the games as close and as fair as possible. I will be making a league soon where everyone can vote for their starting line ups. Should be fun.

Anyways, I like the Spanish team. Just need other's opinions. Here's a link that I found if you need inspiration. Same with the American team.

I will take any country's suggestions even from Liechtenstein or Nepal, if you can find enough babes for a team. :laugh:

That's like comparing apples to oranges :ninja: :laugh:

I like both. Asian women got that certain something and Brazilian babes are hot, too, but it's very hard to talk about them in general, I mean, look at Giselle and Cintia Dicker. Both from Brazil and two totally different types of women.

edit: oops^^ sorry, I wrote this comment without having read the thread^^ I didn't see that this was about making up some teams and actually not about posting our thoughts on chinese and brazilian women. sorry :p

(not sure how the thread works but I am only suggesting ^.^)

Russia.

Irina Sheik

Mexico.. (I think)

Daniela Cosio

Austraila.

Miranda Kerr

Canada.

Andi Muise

USA Actresses.

Katie Holmes (when she wasn't with tom =/)

Rachel Bilson

Kristin Kreuk

Sophia Bush

Keira Knightley

Katherine Heigl

Sarah michelle Gellar

USA singers.

Or canadian lol. Avril Lavigne

Rihanna

Shakira.. Not sure where they me classified from.. Really tired, sorry =[

Think that is it! lol.

Yeah jarhead my bad, initially it was suppose to be Brazil vs. China but I think that it will be better if it's an all in one thread. Can I change it? If a moderator wants to change the topic feel free, maybe... "Which country is the hottest?" or "Support your team of hot babes". Whatever.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

(not sure how the thread works but I am only suggesting ^.^)

Russia.

Irina Sheik

Mexico.. (I think)

Daniela Cosio

Austraila.

Miranda Kerr

Canada.

Andi Muise

USA Actresses.

Katie Holmes (when she wasn't with tom =/)

Rachel Bilson

Kristin Kreuk

Sophia Bush

Keira Knightley

Katherine Heigl

Sarah michelle Gellar

USA singers.

Or canadian lol. Avril Lavigne

Rihanna

Shakira.. Not sure where they me classified from.. Really tired, sorry =[

Think that is it! lol.

If I may, can I put in a bid for TEAM ARGENTINA"?

Here are my suggestions:

post-11221-1203009177_thumb.jpg post-11221-1203009198_thumb.jpg post-11221-1203009222_thumb.jpg post-11221-1203009259_thumb.jpg post-11221-1203009275_thumb.png

(Top row, from left - Carolina 'Pampita' Ardohain, Luli Fernandez, Valeria Mazza. Second row - Rocio Guirao Diaz, Luisana Lopilato)

I've tried to stick to the rules. Although technically they're all models they do meet your criteria: Ms. Lopilato is more famous as an actress and singer, and Ms. Fernandez is now a television presenter. I also liked the idea of a 'classic' and thought Ms. Mazza would be an excellent candidate for that role. Our ladies here tend to multi-task anyway. If you're good-looking they'll rope you into do anything! Ms. Guirao Diaz is about to start hosting a children's show(!!!) Goodness knows how that will pan out. :confused:

And notice this is without resorting to lingerie/swimwear pictures; nor the inevitable "ass-shot" that we are relentlessly fond of here...

• 2 years later...