Bellazon

Designers addresses: Do they work?

tudorhistoryguy

The book's called Contemporary Fashion. It was published in 1995. It says John Galliano's address is Passage du Cheval Blanc, 2 Rue de la Roquette, 75011 Paris, France. Is this obsolete? If not, I have tons of others for anyone else looking. Some of the other designers listed are:

Christian Lacroix

Karl Lagerfeld

Lanvin

Helmut Lang

Ralph Lauren

Bob Mackie

Max Mara

Missoni

Badgley Mischka

Issey Miyake

Isaac Mizrahi

Vivienne Westwood

Mulberry

Ferragamo

The Gap

Jean-Paul Gaultier

Givenchy

Madame Gres

Gucci

Guess Inc.

Hermes

Carolina Herrera

Tommy Hilfiger

Marc Jacobs

Betsey Johnson

Stephen Jones

Donna Karan

Calvin Klein

Michael Kors

Lacoste

Moschino

Jean Patou

Pringle of Scotland

Emilio Pucci

Mary Quant

Nina Ricci

Sonia Rykiel

Yves Saint Laurent

Paul Smith

Anna Sui

Emanuel Ungaro

Valentino

Versace

Louis Vuitton

If you post which you'd like, I'll post the address listed. Keep me updated about successes, failures, etc. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Hello :wave: . And BTW, sometimes when people don't respond, it's nothing personal :no: . They just may take a look, realize that they don't know the answer to the question and then move on :yes: . And then others just stop by to drop negative comments and still don't answer the question <_<. So atleast you didn't get that second one :whistle: .

I don't know the answer to your question, but I may be able to help :) .

# 1. I'm afraid this topic is in the wrong area :/ . This is "General Babe Discussion" and the subject of "Designer's Addresses" is not a "babe" topic :/ . It would be better received in the proper forum.

# 2. You can ask someone from the Moderating Team http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...mp;CODE=leaders to move it for you and I think one of two places may work...

A. The "Art and Literature" forum http://www.bellazon.com/main/category28/Art_Literature . The good news is that someone who knows the answer would be likely to see it there. The bad news is that that is probably the least popular forum here :/ .

B. The "General Talk" forum http://www.bellazon.com/main/category6/General_Talk . The good news is that a lot of people go there, so it is more likely to be seen. The bad news is that if it gets knocked off the first page, it is more likely to be forgotten :/ .

# 3. The Fashion Spot would be ideal for finding someone who knows the answer :yes: , but of course you have to receive an invite from a member to become a member :cain: . I will refer you to some people here who are members and ask them to post the question there for you :) .

I hope this helps :flower: !

• 2 months later...